SBL Bufo Rana 30 CH (30ml) : For Convulsions, Heart & Skin affections, Stammering, sexual complaints
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Bufo Rana
The Toad, also known as Toad Poison
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Bufo Rana
- The skin and nervous system are affected by Bufo Rana.
- Bufo Rana exhibits noticeable uterine symptoms.
- Bufo Rana effectively relieves septic-related lymphangitis.
- It is well known that Bufo Rana is effective in reducing joint pain due to its striking rheumatic symptoms.
- Bufo Rana is a competent person to examine male sexual complaints.
- Children with weak minds may benefit from using Bufo Rana.
- Convulsive seizures that happen at night while you’re sleeping are indicated.
- Finger injuries and pain that radiates up the arms are signs of Bufo Rana.
- Bufo Rana is characterized by poor memory, stupidity, a desire for solitude, and a propensity for rage and biting.
- After-breakfast headaches that are one-sided (right), congestive in nature, better by nosebleed, made worse by light and noise, and accompanied by numbness in the feet and palpitations can be relieved by Bufo Rana.
- Bufo Rana is indicated by the right eye being open, the left almost closed, and the eyes rolling to the left and up before the attack.
- The least annoying noise is intolerable music.
- Bufo Rana is a great option for treating external ear bleeding, ulcers, and purulent otorrhoea.
- Convulsive mouth, distorted and bloated face.
- (During spasms) Sweating all over my face; hot flushes.
- Bufo Rana is recommended for people who stutter or stammer, have foul breath, bloody saliva, or a desire for sweet beverages.
the male genitalia
- ejaculating too quickly, releasing involuntarily, or masturbating
- Bufo Rana provides relief from excessively early or frequent menstruation as well as menstrual convulsions.
- This treatment eases headaches that occur during or before periods.
Heart and respiratory systems
- When the heart feels too big, as if it were drowning in a pool of water, or when the lungs are burning like they are on fire, this is a sign of the bufo raha.
- By using Bufo Rana, menstrual headaches and palpitations can be relieved.
- The herb Bufo Rana soothes arthritic swellings, trembling, bruised pains, and cramps.
- Burning pains and hand and arm swelling are reduced.
Arms and Legs
- Bufo Rana soothes bone pain from burning lancinating.
- Before an attack, the arms stiffen up, and the left arm’s numbness goes away.
- This treatment is necessary when a hand blister appears every year.
- It provides relief for cramps and sciatica.
- Bufo Rana works well to reduce knee swelling and accompanying pulsating and distending pain.
- Bufo Rana is indicated by generalized swelling that turns a deep yellow color.
- Oily skin, burning blisters, profuse sweating, and a greenish-dirty appearance are signs of Bufo Rana.
- This remedy works well to relieve carbuncles and chilblains.
- This remedy is needed if you are tired after eating, or if any of your symptoms get worse when you wake up.
Side effects of SBL Bufo Rana
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Bufo Rana
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin
|30 CH / 30CH