SBL Cedron 30 CH (30ml) : For insect bites, periodical complaints, eye and nerve pains
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
CEDRON (Rattlesnake Bean)
Symptoms of supra orbital neuralgia with burning tears from the eyes, marked clock-like periodicity in recurrence of symptoms, severe pain in the eyeball radiating around the eye and shooting into the nose, and pain around the eyes that shoots over the left eye are all significantly improved by cedron.
Cedron is suited to people with a voluptuous disposition, excitable, nervous temperament. Cedron also has the power to counteract snake bites and insect stings. Tincture of pure bean is scraped on wound. Cedron is particularly useful in tropical or in damp, warm, marshy countries. Cedron has been found curative in malarial affections, especially neuralgia.
Cedron is also recommended for intermittent fever, which is defined as recurrent episodes of fever and chills that occur in a clockwise pattern and are preceded by mental excitement, followed by coldness during the chill, thirst for warm beverages during the heat stage, and profuse perspiration during the heat stage.
– Voluptuous, tense individuals who are easily excited.
He is mild-mannered and dislikes company, but when left alone, he deteriorates.
– Anger and fear toward friends.
– Refuses to sleep in it out of fear.
– Anxiety comes before depression.
Driving from one place to another is restlessness.
– Sadness following coitus, along with body heaviness.
– People having poor memories.
– PERIODICITY THAT IS EXACT.
– Worse at 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. precisely at the same hour.
– Malaria-related ailments.
– Pains in the nerves.
Worse in women after chorea; in men after lying down, sleeping, at night, in the open air, and after sex.
Better if you stand straight.
– Convulsions and chorea, which are worse during the period
– A headache and overall body numbness.
Eye pain that is worse on the left side, worse after a contraction, before a storm, at night, and in the open air is relieved by applying cold.
– Severe eye pain that shoots into the nose and surrounds the left eye.
– Supra-orbital neuralgia.
– Burning ferociously.
Pale, bluish skin that gets worse during menstruation.
– Around 7:30 to 8:00 p.m., my neuralgia became worse.
Following coition, stammering
– A feeling of the tongue being paralyzed while menstruating.
– Uncontrollable urination following coitus.
– Urinary tract numbness.
Gender of a man
At sunrise, one’s libido spiked and worsened.
genitalia of women
– Morning in bed, increased sex desire.
– A simultaneous abortion.
– Periodic puerperal convulsions that start with a headache in the left temple.
– Axillary sweating
– Chorea (tremor), made worse by coition.
– Deltoid pain in the right shoulder.
– Numbness prior to or throughout a fever.
– At four in the morning, sweat follows.
• Around 3 or 4 p.m.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|