SBL Viburnum Prunifolium 30 CH (30ml) : Crampy pains, uterine complaints, menstrual pains, fibroid complaints
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
Common Name: White Haw
Causes & Symptoms for Viburnum Prunifolium
- The symptoms that this remedy treats include menstrual irregularities, spasmodic uterine pain, and menstrual colic.
- Viburnum Prunifolium should be taken if you have persistent hiccoughs.
- Hemorrhages and frequent pregnancies are symptoms of viburnum prunifolium.
- The medication has positive effects for assisting with pelvic organ recovery.
- sooths the discomfort associated with menstruation.
- Enhancing blood circulation is one of its benefits.
- The main benefit of this remedy is the reduction of cramping pains.
This remedy relieves excruciating low back pain that is accompanied by a pelvic-bearing sensation.
useful for complaints about fibroid and uterine swellings.
Viburnum Prunifolium is useful for easing menstrual pain and cramps.
The extremities experience light cramping pains.
Viburnum Prunifolium is used to treat liver complaints as well as other complaints that are accompanied by cramping.
Side effects of Viburnum Prunifolium
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Viburnum Prunifolium
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Viburnum Prunifolium
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|For Use By||Women / Female|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|