4.5 cm by 4.5 cm by 5 cm
About Virya Shodhan Vati
The medication can be used to treat general weakness and early ejaculation in addition to sperm-related issues like low sperm count and poor quality sperm.
It increases weakness and fatigue and contains powerful drugs such as Roupya bhasma, Vang bhasma, Prawal Pisthi, and others.
Indications of Virya Shodhan Vati
- general weakness
- physical sluggishness
- fatigue syndrome in general
- Insufficient sperm
- poor quality of sperm
- An erection problem
Ingredients of Virya Shodhan Vati
- Roupya Bhasma – Raupya Bhasma, also known as Rajat Bhasama, is an Ayurvedic metallic preparation of Raupya or Silver, also known as chandi and rajat. Raupya Bhasma is an ash or oxide of silver that is used to treat a variety of illnesses that affect the nervous system and brain weakness, as well as burning sensations in the body, deranges vata and pitta
- Vang Bhasma – Vang (Vanga) Bhasma, also known as Bang Bhasma, is made from tin metal through calcination processes such as SHODHANA, MARDANA, and MARNA, which make tin metal micro fine and usable for medicinal purposes. However, Vang Bhasma should be well prepared because Raw Bang Bhasma may have side effects of tin metal intake. The well-processed Vang Bhasm
- Coral calcium is extensively used in Ayurvedic medicine, including Prawal Pishti, which is prepared from coral. Coral calcium is helpful for a variety of conditions, including bleeding disorders, calcium deficiency, non-productive cough, general weakness, headache with burning sensation, acidity, gastritis, ulcerative colitis, hepatitis or jaundice, sour vomiting, conjunctivitis (red eyes), and burning sensation in the urine. Coral calcium should only be taken strictly
- In addition to being effective in treating kidney, liver, digestive, and mental disorders, Shodhit Shilajit also has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, which aid in the proper secretion of all the juices and enzymes necessary for healthy living. It acts as a nectar and is effective in reviving vitality.
- Giloe Satva, also known as Giloy Satva, Guduchi Satva, and Amrita sat or Satva, is an ayurvedic herbal water extract made by cold soaking that contains the water-soluble extract of Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia), which is helpful for all types of PITTA (heat) disorders, as well as for digestion of AMAA (toxin), correcting liver functions, and other health issues.
- Jatiphala, Tankan Bhasma, and Black Pepper are the three main herbs and metals used to create the well-known Ayurvedic medicine known as Karpoor Ras, which is typically available in tablet form.
Dosage of Virya Shodhan Vati
You can chew it with the aid of paan leaves or take 1–2 tablets 1–2 times per day, before or after food, or as prescribed by an ayurvedic physician.
Precautions while using Virya Shodhan Vati
- Because this medication contains heavy metals as an ingredient, those who have high blood pressure, diabetes, or kidney disease should only use it under medical supervision.
- An abdominal tingling sensation from overdosage is possible.
- Maintain a distance from children’s eyes and reach.
- Keep in a dry, cool environment.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|
|For Use By||Men / Male|