INDICATIONS: to treat soft tissue rheumatism, sciatica, lower back pain, and aches in the arms and legs.
INGREDIENTS: Rhus toxicodendron BX, Colchicum autumnale 4X, Gnaphalium obtusifolium 4X, Guajacum 6X, Lachnanthes tinctoria 4X, Solanum dulcamara 4X, Taraxacum officinalis 4X, Amica Montana 6X, Bryonia cretica 6X, Colchicum autumnale, Taraxacum officinalis, and 6X.
- The blood pressure is restored and inflamed regions and stagnations are classified by Amica montana Balancing the unhindered circulation in congested areas of the body, but it also aids in the onset and progression of rheumatism in various parts of the body.
- Bryonia cretica is a key component in treatments for gout and rheumatoid arthritis of the limbs and joints because it works to treat drawing and tearing pains in the muscles that are accompanied by irritative pains in the muscles, impaired temperature regulation, and inflammatory developments in the muscles and extremities.
- Colchicum autumnale combines the interaction of the inner organs and is acknowledged as a significant treatment for dyspetic dysregulations, but it is more commonly used as one of the best active ingredients for gout and arthritic attacks in the small limbs, tenosynovities, and lumbal syndromatic processes.
- Deafness sensations and aching pains in the arms, legs, and calves are common side effects of gnaphalium obtusifolium, which has a traditional role in treating ischia syndrome and low back pain.
- Regarding displaced infections, guajacum exhibits gouty-inflamed rheumatic processes in all of the muscles and limbs, along with burning symptoms, lameness, sticking pains, and tendon shortenings in the affected areas.
- In the remedy picture for Lachnanthes tinctoria, reuralgic-rheumatic conditions with neck pains, stiffness, and cramps are depicted. However, these conditions can also occur in other parts of the body, such as the feet and splint bones.
- The symptoms of the well-proven remedy Solanum dulcamara include the sensation of being ice cold, paralyzed, stiff, and inflamed.
- Taraxacum officinale exhibits indications for sticking rheumatic pains, but primarily it regulates the liver’s metabolism and the kidneys’ capacity for elimination, counteracting influences that harm the body with improper metabolism-related products.
- The use of chemical drugs to suppress illnesses, including skin conditions, can contribute to the development of chronic symptoms. Rhus toxicodendron treats any underlying toxic burden and is indicated for the treatment of rheumatic symptoms, including joint and muscle pain, lumbago, sciatica, brachia! neuritis, and tendovaginitis.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE (Unless otherwise prescribed): (Unless otherwise prescribed) RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
Adults should take 15–20 drops in 1/4 cup of water three times per day; children should take 7–10 drops.
COMPLEMENTARY ACTIONS RECOMMENDED
Rheumatoid arthritis, low back pain, and aches in the muscles and joints are all treated with ADEL4 (apo-RHEUM) drops.
20ml sealed bottle was the original packaging.
|Shelf Life||Minimum 36 months|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|