BHP Arsenic Album 1X(Q) Mother Tincture (30ml)
Album of diluted arsenic from BHP
BHP Arsenic Album (Dilution): Causes & Symptoms**
- complaints that result from being exposed to the cold, from consuming ice or cold beverages, from using tobacco, from eating decayed food, and from a long list of diseases.
- The red strand of the remedy is accompanied by a burning sensation with all complaints.
- excessively anxious complaints, with fear at the forefront of each one.
- a deep-seated insecurity about health-related problems that causes them to worry about their recovery
- The Diluting Effect of the Arsenic Album
- fear, agitation, and genuflecting.
- He is restless as a result of the anxiety and moves around constantly.
- unable to be alone; constantly seeks out company and human interaction.
Table of Contents
- Headache, fear of being alone, and nausea and vomiting.
- Head heat that cold relieves.
- Warmth and covering up alleviate all other complaints.
- Wrapping one’s face in a cloth relieves complaints of sunken, cold, and burning facial swelling.
- Emboli with foul discharge and icy body coldness.
- burns and acrid discharges in the eyes.
- nausea, bile vomiting, stomach burning, and unease.
- illness brought on by bad food, hot, sour, or cold things.
- Irritated complaints following a meal.
- stomach aches accompanied by a milk craving
- liver and spleen enlargement-related abdominal pains
- Heat soothes burning discomfort.
- Heart palpitations and breathing problems in smokers and tobacco chewers.
- Morning heartbeat that is quick, neck pain, and occiput.
- excessive worry and thoughts that interfere with sleep.
- Fear and concern abound in dreams.
- when urinating, burning pains.
- Urine is bloody and contains clots, and the urge to urinate is frequently accompanied by straining.
- diarrhea brought on by the passing of large amounts of stool repeatedly after eating food that was contaminated, unhealthy, or acidity-related.
- Hemorrhoids that burn while passing stools, along with red, itchy skin around the anal area.
- Females: extreme bleeding and profuse menstruation, along with ovarian burning.
- Pain and fatigue result from minimal effort.
- Joint swelling coupled with claims of weakness and throbbing pains.
- heel ulcers, calf muscle cramps, and a feeling of weightiness.
- The entire remedy is centered on the concepts of perfection, cleanliness, and neatness.
- ongoing desire for water in tiny sips.
- The patient will not tolerate any mistakes; he is constantly watchful and critical of others if they are not acting well.
- Aggravation: Insufficient sleep, the cold, anxiety, and late-night eating.
- Amelioration: warmth, clothing, and warm beverages.
Effects of diluted arsenic album
- Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
dosage and guidelines for using diluted arsenic album
- Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
- The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
- We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Arsenic Album Reactions and Interactions (Dilution)
- After taking a homeopathic remedy called carbo veg, it should not be taken.
best results with
- In cases of joint pain, it works well when combined with Rhus Tox homeopathic medicine.
- After Thuja, is also a popular choice for treating joint pains that are brought on by joint stiffness.
Rules and Regulations
- The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
- Use only after speaking to a licensed medical professional.
|Brand||BHP (Bangalore Homoeo Pharmacy)|
|Container Type||Glass Bottle|
|Shelf Life||5 Years From Date Of Manufacturing|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture|