Boiron Aconitum Napellus Multi Dose Pellets 6 CH (4g) : For high temperature, coryza, dry cough, headache, colic, anxiety, piles
Table of Contents
Also known as
Boiron Aconitum Napellus Multi Dose Pellets
Common name: Monkshood
Causes and symptoms forBoiron Aconitum Napellus Multi Dose Pellets
- When there is suddenness of all complaints as a result of shock or fright, aconite napellus is recommended for symptoms of anxiety, fright, physical and mental restlessness, fear, and nervous excitement.
- Aconite Napellus predicts the date and even the hour of death, and exhibits a great deal of restlessness and haste in everything she does. Most minor illnesses are accompanied by mental tension, anxiety, worry, and fear. She also has fears of death, darkness, bed, ghosts, and going out in crowds.
- The amazing nerve tonic aconite napellus also functions as a good shock absorber.
- First aid for inflammations, inflammatory fevers, and colds and flu brought on by exposure to dry, cold weather, draughts of cold air, checked perspiration, as well as complaints from extremely hot weather, particularly gastrointestinal disturbances, etc. Aconite Napellus is also helpful in these conditions.
- Aconite should only be prescribed in the early stages of an acute disease because it only causes functional disturbance and there is no evidence that it can cause tissue change (tension of the arteries, emotional and physical stress, lack of periodicity in action).
- There is a sudden attack of fever with a high rise in temperature, with no apparent periodicity. The patient’s face is red or pale and red alternately. There is a burning thirst for large quantities of cold water. Aconite Napellus also helps treat the negative effects of checked perspiration, fear, fright, heat from the sun, shock, and excitement.
- In any part of the body, it is also helpful for sudden inflammatory conditions.
- Fear of dying during pregnancy or labor. Believing they will die and predicting the time.
- Fears: Crowd, congested areas, wide open areas, nighttime, an elevator or a tunnel, a heart attack or brain stroke, dizziness or fainting, an earthquake or an airplan.
- anxious agitation
- Panic states: Sudden, violent, palpitations, red face, vertigo, one-sided numbness, faintness, perspiration, trembling, and dyspnea are all symptoms, like an internal earthquake.
- nervous system and vascular system extreme excitability
- want the outdoors.
- Dry, chilly, and generally cold winds are coming from the east.
- Agg. cooling off after becoming too hot.
- Motion; lying on the affected side; and touch (particularly when you are sick).
- A feeling of impending death; a combination of fear and shock.
- Twilight with agg.
- Vomiting and diarrhea are reported by Amel.
- local congestion that is excessively numerous.
- seizure disorder or epilepsy
- Left side feeling more numb and tingly.
- Stinging, burning pains that are intolerable; hands are used to cover the painful area.
- while in a panic
- As you get out of bed and make an effort to sit up.
- With fear of dying, agonizing headaches, especially in the forehead and occiput, after being startled, and being exposed to the cold.
- As if enlarged, there is evening-long congestion and fullness.
- feeling of internal scalding
- Traumatic injury with intraocular bleeding (Arn, Ham).
- Inflammations from injury (Symphytum), conjunctivitis brought on by cold, dry wind, and snow reflections.
- Lid conjunctiva was red, there was profuse lachrymation, and the eyes were hot and dry.
- Sunlight-induced photophobia.
- Eyes seem to be bigger.
- vision loss brought on by fear, extreme temperatures, or both.
- An intolerable amount of noise is being heard through the external ear, which is hot and red.
- Sharp sense of smell for foul smells.
- Sharp redness and epistaxis (nose bleeding).
- expression of anxiety.
- after a dry, cold wind, left side agg., neuralgia, paralysis
- (Cham) One cheek is pale and the other is red.
- only on one side.
- pale and weak as you stand up.
- Lips and tongue are burning, numb, and tingly.
- Water is the only liquid that is not bitter.
- discomfort brought on by the cold, dry wind while pregnant.
- acute inflammations that are burning, stinging, have a high fever, and are very darkly colored.
- difficulty swallowing
- cold water consumption causes gastritis when you’re hot.
- thirst for a lot of water, preferably cold.
- Pain in the mouth that is burning.
- Backward pressure resembling that of a stone.
- Acute splenic inflammation; acute hepatitis.
- severe colic followed by a green, watery poop that tastes bitter.
- Tympanitic swelling, agg. umbilical area, scorching heat, excruciating pain.
- Urine retention in infants, especially those who are crying and restless and are afraid of the cold.
- during a crisis, frequent urination.
- Acute testicular inflammation, orchitis.
- acute ovarian inflammatory response to menstrual cycle suppression.
- dysmenorrhea brought on by fear, suppressed menstruation, and a chill.
- Fear-induced abortion.
- Early stages of croup; following a cold, dry wind.
- Larynx feeling touchy and inspired; appearing raw.
- I was agonizing, making croupy noises, and I was afraid of suffocating.
- Breathing difficulties brought on by fear and heart palpitations
- Dyspnea due to mental stress (Lobelia).
- Short, hoarse, forced, barking, and dry; throat irritation.
- Palpitations, restlessness, anxiety, and a feeling of your heart about to burst in your chest from fear of dying.
- Angina: severe, all-over pain, especially down the left arm; numbness and tingling.
- Pleurisy and pneumonia.
- Right side stitches, as well as motion, coughing, and breathing while lying on the right side.
- Rheumatism that feels acute and like it is expanding in size.
- afflictions frequently accompanied by tingling and numbness.
- Hysterical, numb, and paralyzed from exposure to the cold and dry wind.
- When paralysis prevents movement upon awakening, panic sets in.
- anxiety- and restless-filled nervous insomnia.
- rather than a panic attack, nightmares.
- Position: on the left.
- severe fever
- infants with jaundice.
- Rashes that are red and agg.
- Tingling and tiny needle-like pricks.
A., C., and Sulph.
Side effects of Boiron Aconitum Napellus Multi Dose Pellets
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Boiron Aconitum Napellus Multi Dose Pellets
Before meals, take 5 pellets, three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Boiron Aconitum Napellus Multi Dose Pellets
When taking medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a homeopath before using.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||France|
|Potency||6 CH / 6CH|