BHP Natrum Muriaticum 12CH
Table of Contents
A diluted version of BHP Natrum Muriaticum
Common Name: Common Salt, Nacl, and Sodium Chloride
Nat Mur, Natrium Muriaticum, Natrum Muriatica, and Nm
BHP Natrum Muriaticum: Causes and Symptoms
- It relates to grievances with long, drawn-out actions.
- Natrum Muriaticum is effective for oily skin, blackheads, and acne-prone skin.
- Natrum Muriaticum is characterized by emaciation, weakness, nervous prostration, and nervous irritability.
- The Natrum Mur patient exhibits high levels of emotion, increased thirst, and frequently excessive hunger that is satisfied with just a few bites.
- The upper body is losing mass as a result of the voracious appetite, which causes excessive eating while also becoming emaciated.
- The characteristic mucous membrane discharge, known as Natrum Muriaticum, is watery or thick and whitish, much like the egg white.
- The best treatment for frequent headaches is Natrum Muriaticum. Headaches that come on suddenly in the morning can be very painful.
- Coughing makes the pain along the spine worse, and lying on something hard or squeezing up against something hard can help to relieve the pain, which is a sign of Natrum Mur.
- Natrum Muriaticum effectively relieves muscle jerking, limb trembling, and the inability to keep the limbs still.
- When women experience painful menstruation, Natrum Muriaticum can help.
Body and Mind
- Patients with Natrum Mur prefer to be by themselves, struggle with thinking, lose their sense of time, have poor memory, frequently forget things, and have trouble sleeping.
- Natrum Mur provided assistance in overcoming the excessive hair loss.
- Natrum muriaticum is indicated by a headache that throbs like little hammers and feels like it might explode.
- Natrum Mur is characterized by its ability to treat schoolgirls’ headaches all day long.
- Morning headaches that start right after waking up last all day and are relieved by perspiring.
- Particularly at the back of the head, hair margins exhibit eczema.
- Natrum Muriaticum is characterized by vertigo and a propensity to stoop when moving, getting out of bed, rising from bed, or waking up.
ears, nose, and eyes
- Natrum Muriaticum helps to alleviate frequent lachrymation and cloudy vision when stopping, moving, and reading.
- Natrum Mur is the recommended treatment when the ears are hot and puffy and itchy behind the ears.
- Symptoms of Natrum Mur include excessively flu-like symptoms such as sneezing frequently, a sore nose, particularly on the left side, and a loss of taste and smell.
- Oral, pharyngeal, and cough
- Natrum Muriaticum is a well-known treatment for mouth ulcers and aphthous conditions.
- It heals the skin around the mouth’s corners that has developed ulcers and abrasions, as well as dry, chapped lips.
- Natrum Mur helps to alleviate chronic cervical and submaxillary gland swelling.
- Children who are slow to talk may exhibit heavy, embarrassing speech, numbness and stiffness of one side of the tongue, and Natrum Mur.
- With the aid of Natrum Muriaticum, extremely dry mouth and throat mucous membranes can be restored.
- Natrum Mur is an effective remedy for recovering the sensation of stitches and constriction in the throat.
- The shortness of breath is relieved along with a short, persistent cough, mucus expectoration, and chest swelling.
- The hawking of mucus, especially in the morning, indicates the presence of Natrum Muriaticum.
- belly and stomach
- In cases of empty risings, nausea, post-meal fullness, contractive stomach cramps, and occasionally nausea and vomiting, natrum muriaticum is a valuable remedy.
- It is easier to check for Natrum Mur if there is abdominal swelling, burning in the intestines, or an enlarged stomach.
- Natrum Muriaticum is indicated by spasmodic abdominal contractions following micturition, as well as by burning, drawing, and cutting.
- It helps with urinary casts and albumen complaints related to the kidneys.
- Children who are unable to urinate in public or in front of others can benefit from Natrum Muriaticum.
Stool and Rectum
- during and after stools, burning in the anus and rectum.
- When the rectum contracts during bowel movements, hard feces are produced that must first be expelled with great effort. Natrum Muriaticum is helpful in resolving this.
- There is relief from soreness and bleeding from anus tears.
- Natrum Mur is indicated by stool retention and the sensation that there is still more to go.
- She dislikes bread, wine, and fatty foods, and she has a salt craving.
- In women who menstruate only once every two to three months, Natrum Mur is a useful remedy. It is also frequently indicated in young women who have a
- menstrual cycle’s initial onset is delayed.
- Natrum Mur relieves breast sensitivity to the slightest touch, dryness of the vagina, painful coitus, and aversion to coitus.
- Women who need Natrum Muriaticum typically experience headaches with their periods, either before, during, or after.
- Natrum Mur is used to treat painful scars, corns, and warts on the palms of the hands.
- Particularly around the nails, the skin on the hands is dry and cracked.
- After vigorous exercise, Natrum Muriaticum relieves rashes, raw skin, acrid discharge, especially at the scalp margin, acne, and urticaria.
- The Natrum Muriaticum sign is swelling of the face and extremities accompanied by dry mouth and eyes.
- Patients who are anxious or uncomfortable exhibit restlessness and jerking in their limbs.
- The sufferers who have this remedy point to their oily skin caused by an overproduction of sebaceous secretions.
- Natrum Mur is effective for patients who have experienced cauterization and its side effects in the past.
- The complaints include bleeding and skin conditions with ulceration and cracking.
- It’s common to find Natrum Mur complaints during the summer.
BHP Natrum Muriaticum adverse reactions
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
BHP Natrum Muriaticum dosage and guidelines
- Three times a day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
- The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
- You should only take it as directed by your doctor, in our opinion.
Rules and Regulations
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Brand||BHP (Bangalore Homoeo Pharmacy)|
|Shelf Life||5 years|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||12 CH / 12CH|