Bio India Acidum Benzoicum Mother Tincture 1X (Q) (30ml) : For Joint pains, deposits on joint, gout, urinary complaints, ganglion
About Bio India Acid Benzoicum
Benzoic acid is also known as
Causes and symptoms for Bio India Acid Benzoicum
- Effective for treating gouty and rheumatoid arthritis conditions that are related to urinary issues.
- All the joints, but mostly the knees, are affected by gout, tendonitis, ganglion, and rheumatism, and the pains move from left to right. Benzoicum Acidum has a notable effect in treating these conditions.
- Rheumatism that alternates between the extremities, tearing, stitching pains, rheumatoid concretions with nodosities in joints caused by uric acid deposition, and cracking sounds in the joints.
- Additionally helpful for wrist ganglions and great toe bunions is benzoicum acidum.
- When there is catarrh of the bladder following suppressed gonorrhea, urine is dark, brown, scanty, and strongly scented, and there is an excessive amount of uric acid in the urine, Benzoicum Acidum is also indicated. It is helpful in nocturnal enuresis of sensitive children as well as in old men with enlarged prostrate glands.
- It produces and treats symptoms of a uric acid diathesis, with urine highly colored and very offensive, as well as gouty symptoms. The most notable characteristic relates to the odor and color of the urine. Renal insufficiency.
- Anti-sycotic, gouty, and asthmatic. Mind.–Prone to dwell on unpleasant memories. Omits words in writing. Depression. Child wants to be nursed in the arms and will not be laid down. Pains suddenly change their locality.
- Fear of one’s health, or hypochondriasis.
- Deeply disturbing events have a tendency to make people think about unpleasant things.
- To be carried is what kids want.
- When Urine Has Sediment, Amel.
- Heat. Amel.
- Wine; movement; open air; and revealing.
- Rheumatic symptoms alternate with pain.
- tendency to fall sideways from vertigo.
- Noises when swallowing, puffing around the ears caused by throbbing in the temporal arteries.
- tongue ulceration, earcap swelling, and forehead perspiration.
- Gums that are bleeding, bluish, and prickly. A constricted, puckered mouth.
- Nasal bones hurt, and the septum itches.
- Copper-colored spots, a defined redness of the cheeks, and red with small blisters.
- ulcer-ridden, thick, and spongy tongue.
- tongue inflammation, also known as glossitis.
- eating, tooth pain, and tonsillitis.
- Itching and watery elevations around the anus, stitches, and a constricted feeling are all possible symptoms.
- White, watery, thin, and offensive.
- Like soap suds or bowel movements, it is frothy, foul-smelling, liquid, and mostly windy.
- While eating, you may sweat and feel pressure or a lump in your stomach.
- a cut around the navel, and stitching around the liver
- Urine: extremely offensive, dark, full of sediment, and resembling a horse’s mane.
- Right side kidney stones are common.
- insufficient kidney function.
- Old men who have enuresis dribble disgusting urine.
- uric acid in excess.
- Vesical catarrh due to gonorrhea that has been suppressed. Cystitis
- Laying on my right side at night, my chest was tender.
- In the morning, I wake up hoarse, and my nighttime coughing fits get worse.
- Green mucus expectoration, very tender chest, and pain near the heart.
- Kidney issues are interspersed with heart issues brought on by rheumatism and suppressed gout.
- Coldness in the sacrum, pressure on the spinal column, dull pain near the kidneys, and wine make the pain worse
- Gout, arthritis, and/or offensive, thick urine that occasionally contains sediment.
- Nodules caused by arthritis.
- Right side, big toe, and knee affected by gout.
- fingers in particular contract.
- Motion-induced joint cracking, tendon Achillis pain, and stitch-repair tears.
- Gouty deposits, extremely painful nodes, and rheumatic gout.
- The wrist swells with a ganglion.
- the knees are in pain and swollen.
- great toe bunion; toe is in excruciating pain.
- Knees, back, and hands cold, chills, cold sweat, and internal heat upon awakening.
- Patches of redness and itching.
- Worse, outdoors; by exposing.
Side effects of Bio India Acid Benzoicum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Bio India Acid Benzoicum
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Bio India Acid Benzoicum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
|Shelf Life||5 Years|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture|