Table of Contents
5, 5, 5, and 10.5 centimeters
About Dabur Supari Pak
Supari Pak, a balancing and revitalizing formula for the female reproductive system, acts as an alternative, is indicated in cases of leucorrhoea, and is used as a uterine tonic after delivery. It also relieves blood and abdominal congestion.
Supari Pak is a traditional remedy that has been used to treat leucorrhoea, as well as general physical weakness, facial paleness, and anaemia. It is a nervine tonic that also treats backaches, pain in the shins, anxiety, and uneasiness. Supari Pak can also be used by men to treat spermatorrhoea (involuntary discharge of sperm).
Ingredients of Dabur Supari Pak
- Betel nut: Supari – Areca Catechu
- Animal Milk
- Cattle ghee
- Elettaria cardamomum is known as Elaichi (cardamom).
- Grewia Populifolia, found in Nagabala
- Sida Cordifolia’s Bala, also known as country mallow root
- Long pepper, also known as pippali, is a plant.
- Myristica Fragrans’ Jaiphal (Nutmeg)
- Bryonia Laciniosa’s Shivlingi
- The scent of mace is called Javitri.
- Cinnamomum Tamala, also known as Tejpata (Indian Bay Leaf).
- Abies Webbiana’s Talispatra, also known as the Indian Silver Fir
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum, also known as dalchini,
- Zingiber Officinale, known as Sonth (dried ginger
- Vetiveria Zizanioides, also known as Ushira or Khas
- (Valeriana Wallichii) Tagara
- Rotundus of Cyprus known as Mustak
- Terminalia chebula’s Haritaki, also known as the Chebulic Myrobalan
- Bibhitaki, Terminalia Billerica (Beleric Myrobalan)
- Emblica officinalis, also known as amla (Amalaki or Indian Gooseberry).
- Vanshlochan, or “Bamboo Manna” or “Bamboo Internal Secretions,” is a species of Bambusa Arundinacea.
- Racemosus asparagus and shatavari
- Purified Cow-Itch Plant Seeds are available as Shuddha Kaunch Beej (Mucuna Pruriens).
- Vinifera munakka, or raisins
- Tribulus terrestris – Gokshura
- The dates of Khajoor
- Coriander is Dhania.
- Mulethi, also known as yashtimadhu or licorice, is a plant.
- Trapa Bispinosa Singhara, also known as the water chestnut
- cumin (jeera)
- Amomum Subulatum’s Badi Elaichi, also known as black cardamom or nepal cardamom,
- Trachyspermum Ammi Ajwain (Carom Seeds)
- Kushba ke beej
- Nardostachys Jatamansi is the scientific name for Jatamansi.
- Foeniculum vulgare Seeds, also known as saunf (fennel seeds).
- Trigonella Foenum-Graecum, also known as methi (fenugreek),
- Pueraria tuberosa, also known as “Vidarikand,”
- Safed Musli – Adscendent Asparagus
- Withania Somnifera, also known as Indian ginseng, or ashwagandha
- Mesua Ferrea – Nagkesar
- Black pepper, or Kali Mirch, is Piper Nigrum.
- Buchanania Lanzan, also known as Charoli,
- еа ее
- Gajpippali – Official Scindapsus
- Lotus Seed, Kamal Gatta (Nelumbium Speciosum)
- White Sandalwood’s Safed Chandan’s Santalum album
- Red sandalwood, or Lal Chandan (Pterocarpus Santalinus),
- Syzygium Aromaticum, also known as Laung
- R. Sindoor
- Asma Bang
- Bhasma Naga
- LOHAH BHASM
- Bhasma Abhrak
- Deer Musk’s Kasturi
- Cinnamomum camphora, also known as kapur or kapoor, is a plant.
Indications of Dabur Supari Pak
The following situations call for the use of Supari Pak
Health Issues Among Women
- weak across the board
- pelvic conditions and a low backache
- Disease of Pelvic Inflammation (PID)
- (Along with Ashwagandha) Recurrent miscarriage
- aging too soon or too soon
Conditions Affecting Men
- Discharged too soon or too soon
- For raising effectiveness
- physical sluggishness
- An erection problem
- oligozoa and infertility
Dosage of Dabur Supari Pak
- teen (5 grams) (13 to 19 years old)
- 10 grams for adults
- 20 grams (divided) per day is the highest dosage possible.
- With cow’s milk twice daily
Precautions of Dabur Supari Pak
If Supari Pak has caused you any discomfort despite there being no known side effects, kindly share your insightful feedback in the comments.
Birth & Breastfeeding
Supari Pak contains ingredients that are categorically forbidden during pregnancy and lactation and has an adverse effect on the reproductive system, particularly the uterus.
If you are using Supari Pak to treat infertility, you should stop using it two weeks before trying to get pregnant or after learning you are pregnant. If you skipped this step, you should stop using Supari Pak right away.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|