Table of Contents
Dimensions: 8.6 x 8.6 x 14.6 cm
About Dhootapapeshwar Swamala Compound
Batch to batch performance and complete trust of purity and safety are assured through advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacturing. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture, and marketing of herbal or Ayurvedic health care products. Dhooptapeshwar was established in the state of Maharastra before independence. It has distinguished itself as a distinctive brand in the field of ayurvedic market.
Ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Swamala Compound
- Chandan Safed
- 1.0 mg Suvarna Bhasma (Gold)
- Silver-based Raupya Bhasma, 1.0 mg
- 5.0 mg of mica-abhraka bhasma
- (Iron) 10.0 mg Kantaloha Bhasma
- (Poornachandrodaya) Makardhwaj 14.0 mg
Indicationsof Dhootapapeshwar Swamala Compound
- weak across the board
- a poor state of mind
- physical ilness
- excessive heat
Benefits of Dhootapapeshwar Swamala Compound
- due to physical infirmities.
- High energy is guaranteed in May, and it restores lost vitality and stamina.
- for overall health and the body’s defense mechanism.
- helpful for the bones’ and neuron system’s healthy operation.
Dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Swamala Compound
- On an empty stomach, consume 1 to 2 tablespoons twice daily, or as prescribed by an ayurvedic physician.
Precautions while using Dhootapapeshwar Swamala Compound
- Use only as directed by a physician.
- Try to stick to the dose that is advised.
- Children should not have access to this.
- In order to properly use the product, read the instructions.
- Keep the item out of the sun and the heat in a cool, dry location.
Additional Information regarding Dhootapapeshwar Swamala Compound
- Authentic Product, 100 %
- Changing your diet and lifestyle could affect your results.
- Before taking any medication or dietary supplement, pregnant or nursing women should consult their doctor.
- The color of the product may slightly differ depending on the lighting and screen resolution.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|