Also known as
Healwell Muscuheal Massage Oil
Backaches, sprains, myositis, fibrositis, sciatica, and muscle and joint pain and stiffness are all examples of arthralgia.
Indications of Healwell Muscuheal Massage Oil
- increases muscle and bone strength.
- helps affected parts that are painful, stiff, or have poor function feel better.
- relief that is efficient, painless, and unaffected.
- Oil quickly penetrates the painful area and eases stiffness.
- aids in the treatment of gout, sciatica, myalgia, bursitis, and other muscular or articular affections.
- relieves tendon shortening and muscle spasm.
- joint pain and stiffness are reduced.
- Rapid reduction of all muscular pains
Action of Ingredients in Healwell Muscuheal Massage Oil
Arnica Montana: Arnica is highly recommended for complaints of back pain, limb pain after strenuous activity, and difficulty walking straight due to back pain.
Cantharis: provides pain relief for skin redness, eczema, injuries, burns, and scalds.
Gaultheria: For pain from joints, sciatica, and neuralgia.
Directions of use of Healwell Muscuheal Massage Oil
1-2 times per day, or as directed by the doctor, gently massage oil into the affected area.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|