Homeopathy Medicine for Hygiene
healthy living conditions or habits, especially those that emphasize cleanliness in the fight against disease.
The skin is a vital organ that must be maintained in good health in order to prevent skin diseases. If it is not properly cared for, various secretions and epitheial cells tend to accumulate and clog the pores. dirt sticks to the surface and adds to the trouble.
In order to be in good health, a person must have access to clean water and other drinks, nutritious food, clothing that fits well, a job that doesn’t put too much physical strain on the body, rest, and keep their body clean. They must also avoid bad habits like smoking, drinking too much alcohol, and abusing other drugs.
Poor hygiene can cause a number of serious medical conditions, including
Food poisoning, influenza, hepatitis A, and gastroenteritis
The common cold, giardiasis, ringworm, threadworm, roundworm, syphilis, and other ailments
Basic good habits to maintain health:
- Simple, nutrient-rich food that is sufficient but not excessive is best because poor digestion is the root cause of a lot of skin conditions.
- It is necessary to exercise in the RIGHT AMOUNT.
- The attire must be comfortable enough.
- Never wear underwear with a lot of color because it might irritate your skin.
- Once or twice a week, you should take a warm bath to open your skin’s pores and get rid of any excess sebacious secrition that has built up.
- A morning cold bath acts as a stimulant, increasing the flow of venous blood and lymph away from the skin as well as arterial and venous blood to the skin.
- Floss and brush your teeth.
- Wash Your Hands Thoroughly
- water that’s been purified or heated
- keep your environment clean