Lords China Officinalis 1X (Q) Mother Tincture (30ml) : For Anaemia, Diarrhoea, Haemorrhage, Indigestion, Liver Troubles, high temperature
Table of Contents
Also known as
Lords China Officinalis (Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Peruvian bark, Cinchona calisaya, and Cinchona officinalis
Causes & Symptoms for Lords China Officinalis (Mother Tincture)
- Patients who suffer from exhausting discharges, fluid loss, and nervous erethism are known to be extremely sensitive to drafts, and China officinalis is a well-known medication for treating these conditions.
- The use of China officinalis is recommended in cases of tympanitic abdomen, which manifests as severe abdominal distension, excessive flatulence, unrelieved belching, and a feeling that the stomach is bloated but not relieved by eructations.
- Having fruit, fish, and wine makes things worse.
- Stools are loose, painless, excessively offensive, and contain undigested food particles. Diarrhea is accompanied by marked periodicity and profound debility.
- Chronic liver problems accompanied by right side abdominal pain can also be helped by cinchona officinalis.
- For long-lasting hemorrhages that occur in conjunction with a desire for sour things, such as those that originate from the mouth, nose, or bowels, Cinchona Officinalis is helpful.
- As a result of fluid loss, hemorrhage, prolonged or excessive lactation, diarrhea, or overindulgence in sexual activity, Cinchona Officinalis also aids in anemia.
- This treatment is recommended for bringing down high body temperatures as well.
- Chronic suppurative pyelitis and chronic gout are two other conditions it can help with.
- Patients in China have experienced excruciating post-operative gas pains that do not go away with passing gas.
- There is an appetite, but there is no desire to eat or drink. The abdomen is sore and tender, made worse by the slightest touch and relieved by hard pressure and doubling up. Cinchona Officinalis has a marked effect on indigestion and diarrhea.
- It effectively relieves the symptoms of vomiting that includes undigested food, sour mucus, bile, or blood.
- It is prescribed for vertigo and nausea brought on by fluid loss, as well as fainting, ringing in the ears, loss of vision, and cold surfaces.
- China officinalis works well to relieve headache attacks that are accompanied by nauseous and vomiting due to suppressed coryza.
- Headache, which is frequently isolated to one side and is made worse by touch, movement, and walking as well as by air currents or walking against the wind.
- Eye pain and pressure that may be related to sleepiness.
- Eye inflammation that worsens at night and is accompanied by heat, redness, burning, and pressive pains.
- China officinalis is indicated by the eyes’ sensitivity to strong sunlight.
- Noise intolerance and tearing in the ears, primarily in the external ear
- China officinalis soothes ear noises like roaring, humming, and difficulty hearing.
- After blowing your nose, you may find China officinalis helpful.
- China officinalis helps to relieve dry coryza that is accompanied by toothache, lachrymation, and sneezing.
- Carious teeth can experience dull, distressing pain that is lessened by external heat.
- The complaint of gum swelling is another one that clearly demonstrates it.
- The symptoms of China officinalis include throat dryness and shooting pains, particularly when swallowing and triggered by a small air current.
- It should be used if you have shooting or pressive pain in your liver, especially if it is present when you touch it.
- When the liver and spleen are swollen and hard, China officinalis can help.
- Constricted, cramp-like abdominal pain, fetid flatus that escapes, and excruciatingly painful colic.
Anus and Stool
- It is prescribed for soft feces that are hard to pass, possibly due to the intestines being inactive.
- It works well to relieve sluggish, watery, yellowish diarrhea, diarrhea after eating fruit, and especially nighttime, involuntary diarrhea after meals.
- It is advised to take China officinalis if you experience pressure on the bladder followed by frequent, nearly useless urging to urinate.
- Additionally, it helps with bedwetting and bloody urine complaints.
the male genitalia
- spermatic cord and testicular swelling, as well as testicular pain.
- It provides relief from frequent pollutions with excessively ready emissions that are followed by extreme weakness.
- uterine congestion, including feeling full and bearing down painfully, especially when walking.
- recurring vaginal bleeding that is clotted.
- An indication of China officinalis is metrorrhagia, discharge of black blood, fainting, and convulsion.
- Hoarseness, slurred speech, and a low singing voice as a result of laryngeal mucus that is challenging to remove.
- The cough is worse in the evening or after midnight, when you laugh or talk for a long time, when you lie with your head low, when you lightly touch your larynx, when there is a drought of air, when you wake up, and when you lose fluids.
- This medication helps to treat coughs that are difficult to expectorate and have clear-colored, viscid mucus, as well as painful shocks in the shoulder blades and bile vomiting.
Back and Neck
- It is advised for people who experience tension in their neck and nape muscles.
- the slightest movement causes back and sacrum pains similar to a bruise.
- Back pain that shoots and pulses is relieved by it.
Arms and Legs
- This remedy effectively reduces stress and weakness in the hands and arms, as well as trembling hands (when writing).
- finger joints experience pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Thigh swelling that is red, firm, and painful when touched.
- Hardness, tension, and dark urine, as well as foot numbness and swelling that occasionally has red spots.
- Emaciation, greatly enlarged veins, and limb convulsions.
- Fits of fainting, especially if they are caused by fluid loss in animals.
- Male infertility, bloody or mucous nasal secretions.
- Ailment of the knee joints, thighs, arm bones, and shoulder blades.
- excessive skin sensitivity across the entire body, and skin that is a yellow color (jaundice).
- Rheumatoid arthritis, dry gangrene (of external organs), and hard, red swellings.
- The symptoms include complaints of limb swelling.
- daytime sleepiness, often accompanied by heart palpitations, especially after eating.
- After midnight, I had disturbed, unrefreshing dreams and when I woke up, I felt somewhat stupid.
- China officinalis is suggested by dreams in which you fall from a great height.
Side effects of Lords China Officinalis (Mother Tincture)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Lords China Officinalis (Mother Tincture)
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture|