Lords Antimonium Tart 30 CH (30ml) : For Alcoholism, Aphthae, Cough, Lungs affections, Psoriasis, Ringworm
Also known as
3 x 3 x 8 centimeters
Lords Antimonium Tart
Various names include tartrate of antimony and potash.
Causes & Symptoms for Lords Antimonium Tart
- Antimonium Tart relieves convulsive twitching, convulsions, severe weakness in all the limbs, and convulsions.
- Internal organ inflammation, gastric and biliary complaints, and persistent chest-based nausea are all symptoms that Antimonium Tart can treat.
- Peevishness, whining, and crying are the characteristics of the Antimonium Tart child, who cries and demands to be carried.
- On the tongue of the Antimonium Tart patient, red papillae can be seen poking through a thick, white, pasty coating.
- Antimonium Tart works well to relieve severe nausea and vomiting that requires a lot of effort, along with sweating on the forehead, fullness, and a stone-like sensation in the abdomen, particularly when bending forward.
- All of the complaints of Antimonium Tart patients are exacerbated by warm beverages, particularly when lying in bed because it gets warm there. Cold and damp conditions are also worse.
- Antimonium Tart has worse when sitting down, when seated, and when getting up from a seat. It also has worse when sitting with one’s back straight, better when one’s back is straight, worse when one is lying on one’s side, and worse motion with every movement.
Arousal or annoyance-related effects
- A bad sense of humor, being overly irritable and argumentative, and being lethargic.
- Youngster won’t consent to being touched.
- A tendency to fall asleep coupled with dullness, confusion, and bewilderment in the head that feels as though it has been benumbed.
- vertigo, a headache, and heart palpitations
- Head and hand trembling, extreme affliction; worse when lying in bed and becoming warm; better when sitting upright and in the cold.
- The eyes ache, are tired, need sleep, and to be tightly closed.
- Confused sight, especially when getting up from a seat, with sparkling before the eyes.
- ears are humming.
- violent flu coryza characterized by recurrent sniffles, sore noses, shivering, and a loss of taste and smell.
- wide dilation of the nostrils
- Sunken, pallid face with violent jerks of the facial muscles.
- Scurvy, odontalgia, and a toothache caused by rheumatoid arthritis that is very painful in the morning.
- Tongue moist, clean, or covered in a thick layer of brown mucus. Excessive salivation in the mouth.
- An unpleasant aftertaste of fat and bitterness is present.
- Aversion to all food, particularly milk, and a craving for acidic substances, raw fruits (such as apples), cold beverages, or a lack of thirst.
- Empty risings, constant nausea, occasionally accompanied by a tendency to vomit, agony, pressure in the scrobiculus, and headache, which are all relieved by the upward and downward expulsion of flatus.
- vomiting mucus, having mucous diarrhea, and experiencing stomach pain from an overload.
- abdominal pains, severe mental and physical agitation, and aversion to all forms of labor
- abdominal spasms, violent eyelid contractions, and an uncontrollable desire to sleep
- Pulsations in the abdomen and sharp abdominal pains, as if the intestines were being cut.
Anus and Stool
- Diarrhoea, usually preceded by grunting and abdominal movements, can be slimy, yellow, bright brown, or watery, and it can also alternate with constipation.
- The rectum and glans penis are both subjected to painful burning tickling.
- Hoarseness, catarrh, and irritation, all of which cause coughing up a lot of mucus and causing it to build up and rattle in the chest.
- reduced expectoration causes breathing difficulty.
- After eating, you may experience a cough that is accompanied by food vomiting, as well as heat, moisture, and perspiration in your hands and forehead in particular.
- Breathing difficulties, chest rattling, and shortness of breath are all symptoms of asthma.
- chest pain that travels to the throat and feels like burning.
- Mild chest eruption and pulmonary inflammation
Back and Neck
- Mild eruption on the nape of the neck; weakness of the neck muscles making it difficult to hold the head up.
- The slightest movement effort results in retching and cold, clammy sweat, as well as excruciating pain in the sacra-lumbar region.
- Sacral pain accompanied by a limping feeling
- Leprous eruption followed by a feeling of heaviness in the limbs, which are overexercised.
Arms and Legs
- An excessive amount of arm weight is present, along with shoulder joint cracking and tearing that extends into the hands.
- Miliary eruption on the arms, jerking of the hands’ and arms’ muscles.
- On the wrists and arms, there are itchy bumps.
- In the legs and hips, there is heaviness and joint pain; in the morning, the knees are painfully weak.
- When you sit down, your feet become numb.
- Eruptions resembling scabies, itchy miliary eruptions, and pimples on the skin.
- a varioloid-like eruption of pustules that are the size of peas, filled with pus, and have red areola (like smallpox) and leave a scar after later hardening into a crust.
- bluish-red marks left by pustulous eruption on various body parts.
- Extremely distressing and profuse urine emission accompanied by violent pains in the bladder, tension in the perineum, burning in the urethra, and a scant stream that becomes sanguineous as the urine emission ends.
- The urge to urinate during the night is accompanied by a burning thirst and a sparse urine output.
the male genitalia
- Testicular pain following gonorrhea testing and stimulation of the sexual system
- The genital organs develop pimples and experience severe bearing-down.
- Internal organ inflammation, with Antimonium Tart providing relief for bilious and gastric complaints.
- After every effort or motion, the head and hands tremble for a prolonged period of time, and the muscles jerk, convulsively jerk, and spasm.
- Sitting down or standing up causes the symptoms to worsen.
- It feels best to be still and do nothing when you have great lassitude, weakness, and debility.
- overall body sensitivity that is excessive.
Side effects of Lords Antimonium Tart
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Lords Antimonium Tart
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|