Lords Merc Iod Flav 3X (25g) : For Enlarged Glands, Swellings with Pain, Tonsillitis with Bad Breath.
Also known as
Merc-i-f, Merc-i-od Flav
Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
The throat’s glands and mucous membranes are particularly affected by the proto-iodide of mercury, also known as Mercurius Proto Iodatus, Merc iod flav, Mercurius protochloratum, Iodatus flavus, and Mercurius protoiodatum.
Uses of Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
In cases of tonsillitis or diphtheritic sore throat, Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus is helpful.
Common symptoms of Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
- Throat complaints are relieved by Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus’ constant desire to swallow.
Important indicated symptoms of Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
- Affections of the throat, including highly swollen glands and the typical tongue coating.
- Inguinal glands that are swollen are large and hard. Induration (swelling) lasts for a long time.
- mouth odor and bad breath.
- throat feeling of a lump.
- Affections of the breasts, with a propensity for excessively warm sweating and stomach disturbances.
right side while sleeping at night
Reactions with Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
- Because homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medications and have no side effects, it is safe to take the tablets even if you are currently taking another type of medication, such as an allopathic or ayurvedic one.
Dosage of Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
- Dissolve the Lords Mercurius Iodatus Flavus tablets under the tongue after placing them in your mouth.
- Twelve-year-olds and older adults should take 2 to 4 tablets, four times per day, or as directed by their healthcare provider.
- Two tablets twice a day for children (under 12 years old).
- Every hour or two in acute cases.
- Every ten to fifteen minutes in cases of intense, painful affections.
- 1 to 4 doses per day for chronic afflictions.
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Biochemic Tablet|