Lords Verbascum Thapsus 1X (Q) Mother Tincture (30ml) : For Colic, Constipation, Cough, Deafness, Piles, Neuralgia, Urine incontinence
Table of Contents
Also known as
Lords Verbascum Thapsus (Mother Tincture)
Known as: Great Mullein, Verbascum thapsus
At the start of flowering, fresh plant material is used to make tincture.
When making “Mullein Oil,” the crushed yellow blossoms are either steeped in oil and kept in a warm location until the oil has absorbed them, or they are placed in a bottle, corked, and left to stand in the sun (Cushing).
Causes & Symptoms for Lords Verbascum Thapsus
- It is recommended to take Verbascum Thapsus if you have abdominal shootings, especially those that are tearing and tend to descend.
- Catarrh and bronchitis benefit from verbascum thapsis.
- While you’re sleeping, your pharynx hurts, and you cough more at night.
- When a person’s voice is hoarse and has a trumpet-like quality, verbascum thapsis can also help.
- With lachrymation, coryza, and the sensation that certain body parts have been crushed with tongs, verbascum thapsis also helps with facial neuralgia that affects the zygoma, temporo-maxillary joint, and ears, especially on the left side.
- Hemorrhoids, conditions affecting the inner navel, and obstruction from induration of stools can all benefit from verbascum thapsus.
- Vertigo: sudden pressure, as if the entire head had been compressed, on one (left) cheek while the head was supported.
- Headaches are relieved by verbascum thapsus by forcing the forehead outwards.
- When people complain of lancinations causing their ears to tear, sometimes while they are eating, verbascum thapsus is helpful.
- feeling of being drawn inwards by the ears.
- Additionally, it helps those who are deaf due to ear blockage.
- Instant ear pain relief is provided by oil of mullein (Verb. ol.).
- Larynx and ear sensations that stop working
- Frontal sinuses are producing copious amounts of coryza along with copious amounts of hot, burning lachrymation.
Teeth and Face
- Facial neuralgia is typically accompanied by numbing, pressing, or tensing pains, mostly in the cheekbones and starting at the maxillary joint. External pressure and clenching the teeth can exacerbate the condition.
- The left malar bone and zygoma are relieved of violent pressure.
- shots with dull pressure in the cheekbones.
- A toothache that causes the molars to tear up.
- On the jaw’s lower side, there is a pressing, pinning pain.
belly and stomach
- Insipid serum being regurgitated
- Empty or else risings of bitterness with sickness.
- It is helpful for stomach aches and frequent hiccoughs.
- Right hypochondrium has cuts and gunshot wounds.
- abdominal pains that are severe and radiate downward, along with the urge to vomit and spasmodic anus contractions.
- It soothes abdominal prickling and groaning.
- sensation similar to the tearing away of intestines from the umbilical region.
Anus and Stool
- It helps with diarrhea, griping, severe pain in the left ankle joint, pain in the cheekbones and above the eyebrows, early menstruation this cycle, and a lot of coughing.
- Evacuation was resisted, and the feces were difficult to expel and hard like sheep dung.
- Hoarseness when reading aloud, deep voice, and a feeling of obstruction in the larynx and nose.
- Hoarseness, chest discomfort, and catarrh.
- When you cough while sleeping, it usually feels rough and dry or hollow and dull, especially in the evening and at night.
- Evenings are worse for dry, hoarse coughing.
- often occurring tickling in the larynx and chest that results in deep, hollow, hoarse coughing fits that sound like trumpets.
- When the patient is able to take a breath, the cough immediately goes away.
- It soothes lincus and shoulder-blade lancinations.
- Pressure makes back pain worse.
- The limb stitching is relieved by verbascum thapsus.
- It also soothes tearing discomfort in the elbow, back of the hand, and shoulder.
- Verbascum Thapsus alleviates excessive heaviness and laziness in the legs and feet.
- When you start moving, a pressure that feels like a cramp in the right foot’s sole goes away.
- after waking up in the morning, general lethargy and inclination to sleep.
- It soothes internal aching due to lack of sweat.
- Sitting makes it worse because of the temperature change.
- Better On getting out of a seated position.
- It eases tearings, which can occasionally lancinate, in various parts (moving downward).
- Verbascum Thapsis is used to treat intermittent pain that appears to come in flashes and is triggered by the slightest movement. This pain occurs at the same hour each morning and afternoon.
Side effects of Lords Verbascum Thapsus
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Lords Verbascum Thapsus
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Lords Verbascum Thapsus
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Do not consume alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture|