Homeopathy Medicine for Osteoarthritis
The most prevalent form of arthritis, osteoarthritis is characterized by a reduced range of motion, stiffness, and pain in the joints that interfere with daily activities. Osteoarthritis is brought on by the gradual deterioration of joint cartilage.
SYMPTOMS OF OSTEOARTHRITIS
- joint pain following periods of inactivity or excessive joint use
- Following a nap, stiffness quickly goes away as soon as activity resumes
- No more than 30 minutes in the morning when stiffness occurs.
- Joint discomfort that worsens after activity and is less severe in the morning
- Inactivity-related muscle atrophy around joints can worsen pain.
- Posture, coordination, and walking ability can all be impacted by pain and stiffness.
- Osteoarthritis most frequently affects the neck, lower spine, knees, hips, and finger joints.
- A noticeable limp and discomfort in the buttocks, inner thighs, or groin
- Knee osteoarthritis symptoms may include pain that is made worse by movement, locking or catching of the knee, discomfort rising from a chair, discomfort ascending and descending stairs, and thigh muscle weakness.
- The presence of Heberden’s or Bouchard’s nodes, enlarged joints, and issues with manual dexterity are all indications that the fingers may have osteoarthritis.
- Pain and tenderness in the big toe’s large joint may be the first indication of foot osteoarthritis, and certain shoes, like high heels, can aggravate this condition.
The neck and lower back become stiff and painful from osteoarthritis of the spine, which is caused by the degeneration of spinal discs. Pressure on spinal nerves can result in pain radiating to the neck, shoulder, arm, lower back, and legs, as well as numbness in the arms and legs.
CAUSES OF OSTEOARTHRITIS
1. Among the factors that contribute to the deterioration of joint cartilage are trauma, occupation, obesity, and genetics.
2. Age above 50 years,
2. The bones’ high mineral content,
3. Keeping joints immobile for a long time
4. Joint deterioration, obesity, and chronic joint stress (from work or sports, for example).
5. Prolonged deterioration of the joints’ sustaining tissues
6. Inadequate bone formation at the joints, which eventually causes the joint space to become smaller.
obesity, advanced age (usually affecting people in their middle to late years), trauma, and a genetic propensity for osteoarthritis.
Homeopathic Medicine for Osteoarthritis
Bryonia Alba :Excellent treatment for osteoarthritis, which causes hot, swollen joints and pain that is aggravated by movement and relieved by light pressure and rest.
RhusTox :Useful for rheumatism brought on by wet weather and made worse in wet climates. Useful for osteoarthritis with recurrent attacks brought on by getting chilled. There is restlessness and pains that are worse on first motion, better by continued motion.
Kali Carb :Very helpful for osteoarthritis with pain that has a stabbing, stabbing, or burning quality to it and that is only momentarily relieved by applying cold, not by resting or moving around. Also helpful for backaches that are accompanied by extreme weakness.
Arnica :When pain is made worse by touch or appears in joints that have previously been injured, this treatment is helpful for osteoarthritis.
Ruta Graveolens :Useful when osteoarthritis has developed, possibly as a result of overuse, from repeated wear and tear. Osteoarthritis with a feeling of great stiffness and lameness that is worse in the cold and damp, and worse with exertion.
Kalmia :Useful for osteoarthritis when sudden onset of severe arthritic pain occurs, particularly when issues begin in higher joints and progress to lower ones. Pain and inflammation frequently begin in the shoulder before spreading to the elbow, wrist, and hand.
Apis Mel :Recommended when warmth can aggravate the symptoms and cool applications provide relief in cases of redness, tenderness, and swelling that are present in acute conditions. The hands and knees are frequently affected.
Calcarea Fluorica :Given when joints enlarge and harden, and nodosities or bone spurs may form, it is useful for osteoarthritis with pains that are relieved by heat and motion. It is also useful for arthritis following recurrent joint injuries.