Dr. Reckeweg Amyl Nitrosum 30 CH (11ml) : For convulsions, Climacteric flushing, Headache, Heart affections, Sea-sickness
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Amyl Nitrosum
Common Name: Nitrite of Amyl
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Amyl Nitrosum
- It is especially effective at easing the flushings and other discomforts at climacteric for heart palpitations and similar conditions.
- Convulsions and motion sickness are frequently temporarily relieved by coughing and yawning.
- Tremor and limb weakness improve with outdoor exercise, worsen in warm environments and with exposure to cold water and air.
- Anxiety can’t stay still and needs to get some fresh air.
- Trance-like state and mental confusion.
- The head is very confused, and I feel dizzy and sleepy.
- The sensation of something rushing upward, the throbbing in the vertex, and heat in the head, along with an intense feeling of fullness to overflowing.
- Left side of head hurts more, and it is pressing on the head and making me feel like I might pass out.
- Eyes hurting in the sun, objects trembling and wavering, lachrymation, and sneezing are all symptoms of blurred or wavering vision.
- ears bursting, throbbing, and burning
- The lower jaw was moving while chewing, and the face was flushed, turning scarlet and becoming later paler than usual.
- The collar feels too tight, and there is a sensation of constriction in the throat along the carotids and on either side of the trachea.
- Belching, a dry throat, nausea, and coughing are some of the other symptoms.
- Stomach feeling that is hot and burning
- abdominal rumbling and cramping that is colicky.
- Lower abdominal muscles contracting over the uterus.
- During menstruation, women often experience a severe left-side headache that starts in the morning and gets worse around noon.
- seizures right after giving birth.
- breathes more quickly and deeply.
- coughing fits lasting several minutes and suffocation.
- feeling of weight pressing against sternum
- feeling of a deep depression at the lower end of the sternum and a sensation of the front of the chest swelling.
Pulse and Heart
- Heartbeats that are faster and flutter at even the slightest excitement.
- The area around the heart feels tight and painful, and there is an unsteady, rumbling sound coming from it.
- Pulse quickened, full, full-on, irregularly, and jerkily, to a very varying degree.
- Legs feel worn out, and veins enlarge.
Arms and Legs
- The right arm, scapula, and shoulder appear to have a strong sense of empathy for the heart region.
- profound, prolonged yawning that occurs while you’re unconscious.
- Feeling groggy in the morning after frequent starts.
- Overall body feeling is one of weakness and relaxation.
- Cannot tolerate warmth; must remove all clothing; even in cold weather, must open windows and doors.
- Muscles rigidify during convulsions.
- All day, my face has been pale from repeated creeping and chilling.
- There is a lot of heat flushing, and some body parts are scalding hot.
- Skin can occasionally get cold and clammy after flushings.
- Sweating in copious amounts is frequently the result of heat.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Amyl Nitrosum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Amyl Nitrosum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Amyl Nitrosum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin
|30 CH / 30CH