Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium Occidentale 30 CH (11ml) : For Warts, Corns, Erysipelas, Itching, convulsion, Ringworm, Small-pox
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium occidentale
(West Indies) Cashew Nut Common Name
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium occidentale
- By studying cases of poisoning, it is possible to understand the effects of cashew nuts.
- The juice of Anacardium occidentale has been applied locally to corns, warts, hard excrescences, ringworms, and obstinate ulcers because of its potent effect on the skin, which results in erysipelas, blisters, and swelling.
- Memory deterioration and general paralysis are brought on by anacardium occidentale.
- Vesicular eruption, especially on the face, painfully swollen tongue, and umbilicated vesicles similar to those from smallpox.
- In cases where the erysipelas is spreading from left to right, Rhus t. is recommended because it relieves erysipelas that are spreading from right to left.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium occidentale
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium occidentale
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium occidentale
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|