Dr. Reckeweg Blatta Orientalis 30 CH (11ml) : Reduces cough, Dyspnoea, Sore throat, swollen ankles, Hot flushes
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Blatta Orientalis(Dilution)
The live insect is used to create the medicine.
Indian cockroach is its common name.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Blatta Orientalis
- Asthma, coughing, and complaints of difficulty breathing can all be treated with this medication, which is among the most effective.
- Treatment for complaints brought on by exposure to cloudy, damp weather and air is provided by Blatta Orientalis.
- The body experiences a sensation of heat.
- It is appropriate for patients who are agitated, sensitive to emotions, or emotional dilated.
- Patients who constantly seek praise, admiration, and respect benefit from Blatta.
- With the aid of this medication, a right occiput-related headache and painful boils are alleviated.
Eyes, Ear and Nose:
- With the aid of this medication, you can get relief from eye complaints like itching, burning, and the desire to keep blinking that are made worse by sunlight exposure and excessive reading and get better after a good wash with water.
- a hearing impairment that makes them sensitive to loud noises.
- Bloackage of the nose accompanied by recurrent sneezing, itching, and tickling.
- craving tasty food and sweets.
- Tongue is heavy and needs to be washed; this medicine helps to lighten the tongue.
- Breathing extremely hard and having trouble breathing at night are both caused by Blatta Orientalis.
- Shortness of breath upon awakening is alleviated, and frequent throat clearing is decreased.
- With Blatta Orientalis, he can get relief from his exhausting dry hacking cough, short dry cough, inability to raise mucus, which causes him to suffocate when lying down, and his need to sit up.
- Blatta Orientalis helps to lessen heaviness and swelling of the breasts while easing tightness and cramping pains.
- Blatta orientalis is used to treat itchy skin conditions that are improved by scratching.
- Blatta helps to alleviate tingling, numbness, restlessness, and the feeling of warth in the legs.
- Blatta is a good remedy for calf and ankle swelling.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Blatta Orientalis(Dilution)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Blatta Orientalis
3 times a day, mix 5 drops with 1/4 cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Blatta Orientalis
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|