Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminticum 30 CH (11ml) : For vertigo, hookworm, roundworm, Ringing in ear, Tonsillitis
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminthicum
Common name: Tree of heaven
Causes and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminthicum
- The patient hears better for high pitched sounds, has great sensitivity to sound, such as passing vehicles, and also shrinks from low tones. Chenopodium Anthelminthicum is a leading remedy for many ear problems, such as hearing issues, problems of the auditory nerves, and aural vertigo.
- When there is severe pain between the right shoulder blade and the spine, close to the chest, Chenopodium Anthelminthicum is also helpful.
- Chenopodium alleviates apoplexy and aphasia symptoms and has a very noticeable scapular characteristic pain.
- The oil of Chenopodium is frequently used for hookworm and roundworm, and it has demonstrated excellent results in treating sudden vertigo, Meniere’s disease, as well as affections of the auditory nerves.
– Auditory nerve torsion, or inactivity.
– Improved hearing for loud sounds.
– Comparative deafness to voice sounds, but great sensitivity to sounds, such as those of passing cars, and a tendency to avoid low tones.
– Tonsil growth and ear buzzing.
– Severe pain radiating through the chest from the angle of the right shoulder blade near the spine.
acrid urethral sensation and copious, yellow, foaming urine.
– Sediment that is yellow.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminthicum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminthicum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminthicum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|