Dr. Reckeweg Chimaphila Umbellata 30 CH (11ml) : For painful Urination, glandular swellings, swollen breasts
Also known as
The Chimaphilla Umb
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Chimaphila Umbellata
Common name: Pipsissewa
Causes and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Chimaphila Umbellata
- The primary targets of Chimaphila Umbellata’s actions are the kidneys and the genito-urinary tract. It is used to treat chronic alcohol consumption, hepatic and renal dropsies, as well as early and advanced cataracts.
- One of the treatments, Chimaphila Umbellata, has symptoms that indicate it is effective in treating acute and chronic catarrh, a bladder ailment.
- Urine is turbid, foul-smelling, contains ropy or bloody mucus, burns during urination, strains before the flow of urine, and the patient is unable to urinate without standing with their feet wide apart and leaning forward. Chimaphila umbellata has a notable effect on irritation of the bladder with the urge to urinate.
- Chimaphila Umbellata’s other characteristics that should be considered for prescription include scanty urine loaded with ropy, muco-purulent sediment, prostatic enlargement, and dysuria (painful urination) in Plethoric young women.
- The lymphatic and mesenteric glands, as well as the female mammae, are affected by chimaphila umbellata, which is also helpful for breast atrophy.
-Frontal pain on the left side.
– Halo about the light (feels encircled by light).
-The itchiness of the eyelids.
– A stabbing pain and lachrymation in the left eye.
– Toothache that feels as if it is being gently pulled out, worse after eating and activity.
– Urinating frequently and with a strong urge; the urine is foul-smelling, turbid, and contains ropy or bloody mucus.
– Urination that is scalding and burning, followed by straining.
– Scanty urine; must strain before flow.
– A ball-like sensation in the perineum, acute prostatitis, and retention.
– A fluttering sensation near the kidney.
– Urine with sugar.
– Unable to urinate unless standing with feet apart and a forward-leaning body.
– Inflamed and enlarged labia.
– Vaginal pain and flashes of heat.
– A painful mammary tumor with excessive milk secretion that is not ulcerated.
– Breasts that are rapidly atrophying; women with very large breasts; mammary gland tumors that are accompanied by severe pain;
– Sharp pain from the bladder’s neck to the meatus in the urethra.
– Gleet (uncontrollable outburst of water)
– Fluid loss from the prostate.
– Inflammation and prostate gland enlargement.
ulcers on the scrofula.
– Expansions of the glands.
– An upper left leg band sensation.
The left side is more affected by sitting on cold pavement or stones in wet weather.
– Compare Uva, Ledum, and Epigoea to Chimaphaculata, which causes extreme hunger, a burning fever, and swelling in the armpits.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Chimaphila Umbellata
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chimaphila Umbellata
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chimaphila Umbellata
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|For Use By||Women / Female|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|