Dr. Reckeweg Iris Tenax 30 CH (11ml) : Abdominal pain, vertigo, acidity, mouth ulcer, Dry mouth, constipation
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Iris Tenax (Dilution)
The entire plant may be tinctured, or just the lower or bulbous stems.
Other Name: Minor, Iris
Causes and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Iris Tenax
A lesser-known medication called iris tenax has been used in homeopathy to treat clinical conditions like appendicitis, fever, headaches, nausea at home, intermittents, mania, perityphilitis, stomatitis, insomnia, and vomiting.
Vertigo, a bad taste in the mouth, aching and spasmodic abdominal pain, and abdominal distension and flatulence are a few additional clinical conditions where it has been found to be effective.
- temple pain that is dull and aching.
- both eyes itching and having a headache.
- Stomatitis (mouth ulcers) improved by sucking cold air, dry mouth, and a hot, stinging sensation
- mouth feeling dry
- Inhaling cold air helps relieve throat and mouth burning.
- Bile-filled bile vomiting and nausea that is worse with movement and after food.
- abdominal pain that is spasmodic, heavy, and accompanied by vomiting
- abdomen burning with pain in the stitches
- Post-meal abdominal pain is more severe.
- an excessive amount of thirst and right iliac pain
- Stomach pain and dry, hard stools are symptoms of constipation.
- Fever accompanied by chills and light sweating.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Iris Tenax
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Iris Tenax
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Iris Tenax
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|