Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Iodatus Ruber 30 CH (11ml) : For Glandular Affection, Mouth Ulcer, Tonsillitis, Toothache.
Table of Contents
Also known as
Rub Merc Iod, MIR
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
Known as: Mercury bin-iodide
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
- Neck and throat pain are significantly alleviated by Mercurius Iodatus Ruber.
- With enlarged and painful submaxillary glands, which are worse on the left tonsil, it is helpful in cases of diphtheria. If given frequently, it usually aids in preventing peritonsillitis.
- Additionally, Mercurius Iodatus Ruber aids in coughs caused by elongated uvulas, sore throats, phlegm in the nose and throat, a tendency to hawk, a feeling of a lump in the throat, and stiffness of the neck and throat muscles.
- Additionally, it helps with laryngeal illnesses that cause speech loss.
- Additionally recommended for apthous mouth ulcers is Mercurius Iodatus Ruber.
- Tongue is painful to move and is stiff at the base, with swollen glands and gums and a scalded sensation on the tongue.
- Additionally helpful for toothaches is Mercurius Iodatus Ruber.
Dark red feces that ease the discomfort of swallowing
Muscle stiffness in the neck and throat is relieved by Mercurius Iodatus Ruber.
Coryza, dull hearing, a hot right side of the nose, and posterior nares mucus are all signs of Mercurius Iodatus Ruber.
Scalded feeling on the tongue, swollen glands, swollen gums, and toothaches can all benefit from Mercurius Iodatus Ruber.
Additionally helpful in aphthae, which is characterized by profuse saliva, a stiff base to the tongue, and painful movement
Mercurius Iodatus Ruber is beneficial for painfully engorged submaxillary glands with dark red fauces and left tonsil pain.
Parenchymatous tonsillitis can benefit from Mercurius Iodatus Ruber.
Mercurius Iodatus Ruber is indicated by a cough with an elongated uvula, a sore throat, and laryngeal issues including aphonia.
Mercurius Iodatus Ruber is recommended for ulcers, hard papules, and small fissures and cracks.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|