Dr. Reckeweg Pothos Foetidus 30 CH (11ml) : Reduces swelling of enlarged glands, Nasal bones, Breathlessness
Table of Contents
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Pothos foetidus(Dilution)
Ictodes known as “skunk cabbage”
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Pothos foetidus
When complaints of the respiratory tract are made worse by dust inhalation, Pothos foetidus is recommended.
- cases of severe pulsing headache complaints.
- Pothos foetidus is effective for skin redness, nasal bone swelling, saddle-shaped nasal swelling, and painful skin irritation.
- The use of this medication can help to lessen the small pimples on the left side of the face.
- This medication helps to alleviate throat pain.
- Pothos foetidus is used to treat throat glands that are enlarged.
- Patients who have trouble breathing deeply or who breathe more easily outside benefit from taking pothos foetidus.
- It aids in easing the stress brought on by shortness of breath.
- Even when the tongue touches the teeth, it hurts because of numbness.
- Chest pain brought on by difficult breathing or asthma that disappears after a bowel movement.
- Red skin eruptions that have the potential to turn into ulcers can be relieved with the help of Pothos foetidus.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Pothos foetidus (Dilution)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Pothos foetidus
3 times a day, mix 5 drops with 1/4 cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|