Dr. Reckeweg Pyrogenium 30 CH (11ml) : For Abscess, High Body Temperature With Restlessness, Sepsis, Ulcers
Also known as
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Pyrogenium
A common name: synthetic sepsin
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Pyrogenium
- Typhoid, puerperal fever, ptomaine poisoning, and sewer gas infection are all conditions where pyrogenium has a notable effect on septic fevers with restlessness.
- Chills start in the back, between the scapulae, and are caused by any septic condition. They are characterized by a sudden rise in body temperature, dry, burning skin, pale skin, and cold or pale lips. The bed feels very hard, and the patient is agitated and restless.
- Periodically, the tongue is smooth and clean, as if varnished, fiery red, large and flabby, dry, and cracked, with difficulty in articulation and a pus-like taste in the mouth indicative of an abscess.
- All the discharges, including vomit, breath, urine, menstrual blood, and diarrhea, are very offensive in a sepsis condition, and pyrogenium is well indicated.
- As a homeopathic antiseptic, pyrogenium also functions.
- Older people’s ulcers, which are extremely unpleasant and stubborn and have pale, icy, and ash-colored skin, respond very well to pyrogenium treatment.
Pyrogenium is characterized by a fan-like motion of the alae nasi and painless throbbing.
It calms a pounding headache and restless feeling.
Red and dry tongue that is clean, cracked, and feels varnished.
Speaking is challenging due to a dry throat.
The taste is horribly fetid, but it is helpful for nausea and vomiting.
Pyrogenium should be used if you’re throwing up coffee grounds or warm water from your stomach.
Pyrogenium relieves the bloated, sore, cutting pain associated with intolerable tenesmus of the bladder and rectum.
Pyrogenium is helpful for diarrhea, which is disgustingly unpleasant, brown-black, painfully involuntary, and obstinate from impaction.
Balls of black, large, carrion-like, or small.
Palpitations and a worn-out heart-related feeling.
feeling that the heart is overflowing
Unusual rapid heartbeat; pain in left nipple region; pulse that is out of proportion to temperature
Pyrogenium is beneficial in cases of severe fetal growth and postabortion septicemia.
Menstruation is disgustingly offensive.
uterine hemorrhages can benefit from it.
a latent pelvic inflammation-related fever during each menstrual cycle.
Pyrogenium effectively treats post-operative cases of overwhelming sepsis, septic puerperal infection, and post-operative cases.
neck blood vessels are throbbing.
The hands, arms, and feet become numb.
All limb and bone pain is alleviated by ir.
Pyrogenium is helpful for rapid decubitus of septic origin, great debility in the morning, soreness that gets better with movement, and other conditions.
Pyrogenium is also used for small cuts or injuries that quickly swell up and turn discolored and inflamed.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Pyrogenium
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Pyrogenium
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Pyrogenium
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|