Dr. Reckeweg Radium Bromatum 30 CH (11ml) : For High Body Temperature, Bone Affections, Gout, Joint Pain, Skin Troubles
Also known as
Radium bromide, also known as radon
3, 2, 3, and 7.4 millimeters
Dr. Reckeweg Radium Bromatum
Radon bromide, commonly known as
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Radium Bromatum
- Osteoarthritis, spondylosis, gout, and chronic rheumatoid arthritis are just a few of the rheumatic diseases for which radium bromatum is the main treatment.
- All of the body’s joints can develop rheumatism as a result of radiation or x-ray side effects.
- It relieves excruciating pain throughout the body, particularly in the knees and ankles.
- It provides relief from the aching and fatigued sensation that makes the legs, arms, and neck feel fragile and likely to break when moved.
- It helps with stiffness in the lumbo-sacral area and the back of the neck between the shoulders.
- Nephritis is associated with rheumatic symptoms, which indicates Radium Bromatum. Cervical vertebral pain that is worse when the head is bowed forward and better when standing or sitting upright.
- Radium Bromatum alleviates the weakness, sluggishness, and tiredness associated with debility.
- Itching outbreaks on the face with oozing, which are worse after shaving, and small pimples on the forehead and chest are just a few of the conditions that Radium Bromatum can treat.
- In addition, radium bromide treats ulcers with a propensity for delayed healing, corns, keloids, pigmented moles, acne rosacea, and other skin conditions.
- Pruritus vulvae is relieved by a warm bath; cracks and fissures itch and burn ferociously; this chronic eczematous dermatitis of the hands is brought on by radiation exposure and x-ray burns.
When lying in bed with vertigo and a headache in the back, radium bromatum is helpful.
Right eye pain is very bad, and it gets better outside. The pain radiates back to the occiput and vertex.
It soothes headache in the front.
The mouth feels dry, tastes metallic, and tingles at the tongue’s tip.
It is recommended for cases of nausea and sinking feelings, as well as cases of aversion to sweets and ice cream. Radium Bromatum also relieves gas belching and nausea.
Radium bromide relieves pain, ferocious cramps, rumbling, and gassiness as well as pain at the site of the sigmoid flexure and over McBurney’s point.
It helps with loose movements, alternating constipation, and complaints of flatulence.
Solids are being eliminated more frequently, especially chlorides.
It reduces nephrotic syndrome and rheumatic nephritis symptoms, as well as enuresis.
Pruritus vulvae clearly displays it.
Backache and irregular, delayed menstruation are two conditions it helps with.
When the flow starts, radium bromide relieves aching pains in the abdomen over the pubic area. A hard rub to the right breast also helps to soothe the soreness.
Cough that doesn’t stop and tickles in the suprasternal fossa.
It helps with dry, spasmodic cough, sore, dry throat, and tightness in the chest.
Neck pain in the back is relieved by radium bromide.
It alleviates neck pain and stiffness, which makes dropping the head forward worse and improves standing or sitting upright.
It works best after walking to relieve back pain in the lumbar-sacral region between the shoulders.
Radium bromide relieves excruciating pain in the shoulders, arms, hands, and fingers. It also eases sharp pain in the knees and ankles.
Arms feel heavy, and legs, arms, and the neck all have a brittle, hard, and breakable feeling.
It is recommended to take radium bromide if you have erythema, dermatitis, or small pimples that itch, burn, swell, or are red.
Additionally, it relieves skin burning, itching, and necrosis while preventing ulceration and necrosis.
Side effects of Radium Bromatum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Radium Bromatum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Radium Bromatum
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|