Homeopathy Medicine for Sacroiliitis
Our buttocks, lower back, and one or both legs may experience pain from sacroiliitis, an inflammation of one or both of the sacroiliac joints that connect our lower spine and pelvis. Prolonged standing or stair climbing can make the pain worse.
Sacroiliitis has been linked to a group of diseases that cause inflammatory arthritis of the spine and can be challenging to diagnose because it can be confused with other causes of low back pain. Treatment options include physical therapy and medications.
Table of Contents
SYMPTOMS OF SACROILITIS
The buttocks, lower back, legs, groin, and even the feet can all experience sacroiliitis pain, which can be made worse by a number of things, including:
- Prolonged standing
- having one leg bear more of the weight than the other
- Stair climbing
- Taking large strides
CAUSES OF SACROILITIS
There are several causes of dysfunction in the sacroiliac joint.
- Traumatic injury.Your sacroiliac joints can be hurt by an abrupt impact, like one from a fall or a car accident.
- Arthritis.Sacroiliac joint osteoarthritis, a form of inflammatory arthritis that affects the spine, as well as wear-and-tear arthritis (osteoarthritis), can both develop there.
- Pregnancy.The pregnancy-related weight gain and altered gait can put additional strain on the sacroiliac joints, which must loosen and stretch to accommodate childbirth.
- Infection.Sacroiliac joint infections are extremely uncommon.
HOMOEOAPATHIC MEDICINE FOR SACROILITIS
AESULUS :Very helpful for lower back pain with stiffness. It feels as if the back will break. Useful for sacroilities when there is a sharp pain in the hip that radiates down to the thigh.
RHUSTOX :Very helpful when pain worsens with rest, lying down, or sitting. Very helpful when sacroilities is brought on by arthritis. Useful for sacroilitis when there is severe pain and stiffness in the lower back.
BRYONIA :When there is stiffness in the lower back and lower back pain that gets worse with movement, it is helpful for sacroilities.
COLOCYNTH :When hip pain spreads down the thigh and legs and causes cramping, drawing, and stitching pain, it is helpful for sacroilitis.
ARNICA :Useful when hip pain tends to worsen at night but improves with movement. Useful for sacroilities with a history of trauma, an injury, or a fall on the back of the hip.
Comments are closed.