Homeopathy Medicine for Spinal Stenosis
Spinal stenosis, which most frequently affects the lower back and the neck, is a narrowing of the spaces within the spine that may put pressure on the spinal nerves.
TYPES OF SPINAL STENOSIS
According to the location of the condition on the spine, different types of spinal stenosis are categorized.
- Cervical stenosis.The neck region of the spine narrows as a result of this condition.
- Lumbar stenosis.It is the most prevalent type of spinal stenosis, and it causes a narrowing of the lower back portion of the spine.
SYMPTOMS OF SPINAL STENOSIS
In the neck (cervical spine)
- tingling or numbness in the hands, arms, feet, or legs
- a hand, an arm, a foot, or a leg weakness
- balance and walking issues
- Neck pain
- Urinary urgency and incontinence are symptoms of severe bowel or bladder dysfunction.
In the lower back (lumbar spine)
- tingling or numbness in the leg or foot
- weakness in the leg or foot
- When we stand or walk for a long time, our legs may experience pain or cramping, which typically subsides when we squat or bend forward.
- Back pain
CAUSES OF SPINAL STENOSIS
Spinal stenosis can have a variety of causes, such as:
- Overgrowth of bone.
- Herniated disks.
- Thickened ligaments.
- Spinal injuries.
- Though spinal stenosis can occur in people under 50 due to degenerative conditions, other factors, such as trauma, can also cause it.
- scoliosis or another birth defect of the spine.
- Genetic illness that affects how the body develops bones and muscles.
COMPLICATIONS OF SPINAL STENOSIS
- Balance problems
HOMOEOPATHIC TREATMENT FOR SPINAL STENOSIS
Homeopathy is a complementary medicine that treats the whole person, not just individual symptoms. Here are some examples of homeopathic remedies that can be helpful in this situation:
• CAL FLOUR
• ZINCUM METALLICUM
• COCCULUS INDICUS
RHUX TOX et al.