SBL Acid Chrysophanicum 30 CH (30ml) : Relieves itching in Psoriasis, Ringworm and Itching Eczema
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Acid Chrysophanicum
Andira araroba, also known as goa powder
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Acid Chrysophanicum
- Red skin that is itchy and painful, frequently covered in loose, silver-colored scales.
- Scales or crust appear on the scalp; nails break off or crumble from the nail bed.
- Useful in treating skin conditions, particularly psoriasis, due to its potent irritant action.
- Itching that is intense, affecting the thighs, legs, and back of the ears.
- Has a propensity to develop eczema on areas of skin that are not affected by it, as well as skin that is rough and persistently dry.
- Skin problems include eruptions and skin exudations that are sticky.
- Eczema that is dry and itchy, accompanied by skin irritation.
- It increases the skin’s reactivity.
- Blepharitis, conjunctivitis keratitis, intense photophobia, and optical hyperaesthesia are all well-suited conditions for Acid Chrysophanicum.
- Acid Chrysophanicum relieves eczema behind the ears, a filthy, scabby condition with a propensity to form a thick crust that appears to cover the entire ear and its surrounding tissue.
Chrysophan, which is also present in rhubarb and senna, is found in chrysarobinum and is quickly transformed into chrysophanic acid.
Side effects of SBL Acid Chrysophanicum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Acid Chrysophanicum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|