SBL Acid Sulphuricum 30 CH (30ml) : For Debility, Gastro-intestinal Disorder, Mouth Ulcer, Neuralgia, Skin Complaint
Table of Contents
Also known as
Acid sulf and sulfur
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Acid Sulphuricum
Sulfuric acid, commonly known as
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Acid Sulphuricum
- Sulphuricum Acidum is a treatment for pyorrhea and has a notable effect on aphthous mouth ulcers with foul breath and easily bleeding gums.
- Heartburn and other sour eruptions are common gastro-intestinal disorders for which sulphuricum acidum is a primary treatment.
- There is a desire for fresh food, a sour vomiting sensation, an urge for alcohol, aversion to the smell of coffee, and a relaxed feeling in the stomach.
- The application of heat alleviates stomach coldness.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is beneficial for afflictions where the abdomen feels weak and where the hips and lower back are dragged.
- Particularly on the left side, it feels as though there might be a hernia that would protrude.
- Additionally, Sulphuricum Acidum relieves headaches accompanied by right-sided neuralgia and the sensation that the brain is slack in the forehead and is tumbling over.
- Holding hands close to the head helps relieve the compressive pain in the occiput, and there is a plug-like pain in the right temple.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is helpful for skin conditions brought on by negative consequences of mechanical injuries, including bruises and irritated skin.
- Blood, which has a dark color, aids in hemorrhages from all bodily outlets.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is effective in treating gangrenous-prone chilblains.
- Additionally helpful for boils and carbuncles is sulfuric acid.
- There are clear signs of mental agitation, irritability, fatigue from the nervous system and a propensity to be afraid, peevish melancholy, and distaste for conversation.
- There is intellectual dullness and mental absence.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is indicated by vertigo while seated that disappears when the patient is outside.
- It eases a headache that initially gets worse before abruptly going away.
- Sulphuricum Acidum soothes scalp eruptions and itching.
- In complaints of hair loss and premature hair aging, it is helpful.
- Before your ears are even aware of it, bells are ringing.
- In cases of evening epistaxis, sulphuricum acidum is helpful.
- It helps dry coryza patients who have lost their senses of taste and smell.
- Coryza: thin discharge with a lemon hue.
- Sulphuricum Acidum can help with toothaches, which are typically accompanied by tearing, digging, or gnawing and are more severe in the evening and while sleeping. Cold air makes them worse, while warmth makes them better.
- It relieves gum ulceration, easy bleeding, and gum swelling.
- Sulphuricum Acidum works well to relieve aphtha in children’s mouths.
- mouth feeling as if it were dry.
- Unbearably swollen tongue that makes swallowing difficult, is covered in wrinkles, has white skin that is red around the edges and on the tip, and has foul-smelling breath.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is effective for sore throat during deglutition that is accompanied by lancinating pain, especially at night (worse on the left side and swollen as if a lump were present).
- Uvula and palate-roof swelling
- a craving for brandy and fresh fruits (like plums).
- hunger loss and extreme weakness
- Chronic alcoholism, morning vomiting, stomach acidity, oesophageal and stomach burning, and sour, acrid, or foul eructations are all signs that Sulphuricum Acidum is needed.
- immediately following hot food, cold perspiration
- It alleviates stomach aches, shivering, and nausea as well as food and water vomiting.
- Sulphuric acid relieves stomach discomfort such as a burning or cold feeling.
- It eases colic, which eases labor-like pains that radiate into the hips and loins and are located in the abdomen.
- It sometimes helps to relieve stomach rumblings, groans, and pinchings at night.
Anus and Stool
- The symptoms include loose stools, greenish and watery diarrhea, and pap that is yellowish-white, partly solid and partly liquid.
- When hemorrhoidal excrescences in the anus are shooting, burning, itchy, and oozing, sulphuricum acid is helpful.
- Hemorrhoids have a moist, painful, and itchy feeling. They also cause piles in heavy drinkers and cause pain at the time of feces that feels like the rectus was being torn apart.
- Reduced urine production and a burning sensation when urinating are signs of it.
- Urine contains slimy, blood-like sediment that is pellicle-coated and has a slimy sediment.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is indicated by bladder pain that persists after the urge to urinate has been satisfied.
the male genitalia
- Sulphuricum Acidum prevents the release of semen without a sensual sensation.
- It soothes the glans’ upper margin itching pain.
- Orchitis can benefit from it as well (right).
- It is recommended for menses that are too frequent and premature.
- The vagina and abdominal region lancinate during menstruation.
- It effectively alleviates acrid and burning symptoms, or milky diarrhea.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is beneficial in cases of vaginal prolapse, where the affected areas appear green and smell bad.
- Age-related climacteric symptoms include blood spitting, constipation, and a feeling of trembling throughout the body. These symptoms are made worse by coffee smell rather than coffee consumption.
- It helps with morning sickness and vomiting while pregnant, especially if the woman never vomited food but was unable to eat due to stomach discomfort and mucus vomiting.
- The larynx and throat become less rough, dry, and hoarse as a result.
- Cough is worse when you’re moving, moving quickly, in cold water, or when you smell coffee.
- In cases of moist cough, hemoptysis, and slimy expectoration, sulphuricum acidum is effective.
- When you cough, this remedy is indicated by risings and food regurgitation.
- It helps to relieve severe chest weakness and difficulty speaking.
Back and Neck
- Pressure causes pain in the left neck, which is relieved by a large, suppurating swelling.
- Sulphuricum Acidum eases back pain and stiffness that occurs in the mornings when getting up.
- The axillary glands’ swollen state and painful sensibility are both under control.
- Convulsive movements of the arms and legs can benefit from Sulphuricum Acidum.
- It alleviates joint pain that occurs while you sleep and goes away when you wake up.
- This medication helps with tearing during menstruation, especially if it occurs in the evening.
- It helps with shoulder joint shootings, arm lifting, and severe elbow joint pain.
- Additionally helpful for chilblains on the fingers and lancinations in finger joints is sulfuric acid.
- It alleviates painful knee weakness and relieves those areas from shocks, blows, and dull lancinations.
- Sulphuricum Acidum also aids in the reduction of foot swelling, corn and skin lancinations, and tear-out.
- It provides relief from facial and body-wide tearing pains.
- It helps with pains experienced while sleeping, limb cramps, and joint pain.
- It appears that the left side is more severely affected.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is indicated by a feeling of overall aching or bruise-like soreness.
- When the entire body feels weak and trembles, it can be helpful.
- It helps with negative consequences of mechanical injuries, such as bruises from falls, knocks, pressure from blunt objects, and contusions (especially in elderly women).
- Sulphuricum Acidum aids in the prevention of gangrene after a bruise.
- The symptoms of ecchymosis include red, itchy skin spots or tiny, red, livid, and bluish spots.
- Warts are also helped, as well as corns on the feet, tearing, and shooting.
Side effects of SBL Acid Sulphuricum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Acid Sulphuricum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.