SBL Acidum Nitromuriaticum 30 CH (30ml) : For Constipation, Slow Digestion, slow, Sore mouth, Oxaluria, Scurvy
Also known as
nitrate of acid
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Acidum Nitro Muriaticum
Common Name: Nitro-muriatic Acid, Aqua Regia (a solution of water, chloro-nitric acid, chloronitrous acid, and chlorine).
created by combining 82 parts of muriatic acid and 1/8 part nitric acid.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Acidum Nitro Muriaticum
- Nitro Muriatic Acid can help with complaints of dysphagia, sore throat, and excessive slobbering.
- Nitromuriatic Acid is used to treat headaches that cause drowsiness.
- It helps with complaints of prickly pains and sluggish digestion.
- Exercise and eating make symptoms worse.
- Gravel and oxaluria are clinical areas where nitro muriatic acid is well known.
- It’s obvious that the person is anxious and restless.
- People who are depressed or low can benefit from it.
- When a headache and excessive sleepiness are complained of, Nitro Muriatic Acid is recommended.
- It relieves a headache in the front of the head and vertigo.
- Upon getting out of bed, a heavy feeling as though the entire brain were in the occiput was felt.
- Nitro Muriatic Acid effectively relieves pain in certain areas of the palate or mouth, as well as small superficial ulcerations over the tongue and inside of the mouth.
- Nitro Muriatic Acid is indicated by a large blister inside the lower lip that you can’t stop biting.
- The burning in the roof of the mouth and pain while swallowing are both alleviated.
- This treatment can prevent eructations and flatus evacuation.
- Longer than usual digestion of food is a sign of nitro muriatic acid.
- Right hypochondrium to rectum experience a bowel movement sensation upon rising.
- It eases some mild lower abdominal colic.
Anus and Stool
- After breakfast, free, loose, yellowish, pappy stools can benefit from Nitro Muriatic Acid.
- Additionally, it helps with constipation, which manifests as a 7 PM urge for stool or a small amount of feces evacuated but an inability to pass anything due to sphincter constriction.
- It is recommended for complaints of urging in the penis and bladder, pain in the hips, thighs, and lower back, followed by a brief passage of pale urine.
Back and Neck
- Nitro Muriatic Acid is indicated by back pain that occurs while taking a cold bath (right).
- It eases severe loin pain.
- while walking, successively sticking out different limbs.
- The individual is weakened, down, and both physically and mentally exhausted.
Side effects of SBL Acidum Nitro Muriaticum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Acidum Nitro Muriaticum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|