SBL Chimaphila Umbellata 30 CH (30ml) : For painful Urination, glandular swellings, swollen breasts
Also known as
The Chimaphilla Umb
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
CHIMAPHILA UMBELLATA (Pipsissewa)
CHIMAPHILA UMBELLATA is one of the remedies whose symptoms point to its employment in bladder affections, particularly catarrh, acute and chronic; it serves a curative role in hepatic and renal dropsies, chronic alcohol intake, as well as incipient and progressive cataracts.
Chimaphila umbellata is well suited to numerous young women with dysuria (painful urination), which is characterized by scanty urine loaded with ropy, muco-purulent sediment and prostatic enlargement.
In addition, Chimaphila Umbellata, which affects the female mammae, the lymphatic and mesenteric glands, and the mammary glands, is helpful for women who have atrophy of the breasts as well as large breasts and mammary tumors with severe pain.
-Frontal pain on the left side.
– Halo about the light (feels encircled by light).
-The itchiness of the eyelids.
– A stabbing pain and lachrymation in the left eye.
– Toothache that feels as if it is being gently pulled out, worse after eating and activity.
– Urinating frequently and with a strong urge; the urine is foul-smelling, turbid, and contains ropy or bloody mucus.
– Urination that is scalding and burning, followed by straining.
– Scanty urine; must strain before flow.
– A ball-like sensation in the perineum, acute prostatitis, and retention.
– A fluttering sensation near the kidney.
– Urine with sugar.
– Unable to urinate unless standing with feet apart and a forward-leaning body.
– Inflamed and enlarged labia.
– Vaginal pain and flashes of heat.
– A painful mammary tumor with excessive milk secretion that is not ulcerated.
– Breasts that are rapidly atrophying; women with very large breasts; mammary gland tumors that are accompanied by severe pain;
– Sharp pain from the bladder’s neck to the meatus in the urethra.
– Gleet (uncontrollable outburst of water)
– Fluid loss from the prostate.
– Inflammation and prostate gland enlargement.
ulcers on the scrofula.
– Expansions of the glands.
– An upper left leg band sensation.
The left side is more affected by sitting on cold pavement or stones in wet weather.
– Compare Uva, Ledum, and Epigoea to Chimaphaculata, which causes extreme hunger, a burning fever, and swelling in the armpits.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|For Use By||Women / Female|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|