SBL Antimonium Crudum 30 CH (30ml) : Headache, Indigestion with Thick White Tongue, Painful Corns and Horny Warts
Also known as
Crud, Crud, Crud
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Antimonium Crudum
Black antimony sulfide is its common name.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Antimonium Crudum
- A thickly-coated white tongue and excessive irritability are real warning signs for many illnesses that require Antimonium Crudum.
- Bathing in hot and cold water exacerbates all of the conditions.
- unable to handle the sun’s heat and prone to weight gain.
- Gout with gastric symptoms are seen in the patient of Antimonium Crudum, but there is a noticeable absence of pain where it might be expected.
- He is very worried about what will happen to him, contradictory and cross, and nothing he does seems to satisfy him. He is also silent and sulky, and he is irritated for no apparent reason.
- A child in a sentimental mood who cannot stand to be touched or observed is enraged by any attention.
- Patients taking Antimonium Crudum reported experiencing aching, worse in the vertex, when ascending, after bathing, from an unbalanced stomach, particularly after consuming candy or acidic wine.
- In addition to a headache and significant hair loss, patients may experience repressed eruptions, forehead heaviness, nausea, and vertigo.
- Pustules on the cornea and lids are an indication of antimicrobial keratitis.
- Antim Crud relieves the eustachian tube’s redness, swelling, and pain.
- Ringing, hearing loss, and a moist ear eruption are symptoms of antimonium crudum.
- Antim Crud does a good job of treating sore, cracked, and scurfy nostrils as well as chapped, crusted, and inflamed nostrils.
- A rough voice due to overuse, laryngitis, and much thicker yellowish mucus coming from the posterior nares.
- appetite loss, a craving for pickles and acids, nighttime thirst, heartburn, nausea, and vomiting.
- Gastric and intestinal complaints from bread and pastry, acids, sour wine, cold bathing, overheating, hot weather, and constant belching. The child vomits its milk in curds after nursing, refuses to nurse again, and is very upset.
- Sulpho-Calc. Alum. Anal itching. Constipation and diarrhea alternate, especially in the elderly.
- Mucous piles, ongoing mucus oozing, diarrhea brought on by acids, sour wine, baths, overeating, and slimy, flatulent stools are all treated by Antim Crud.
- Antim Crud is prescribed for frequent cases of turbid and foul-smelling coughing, burning, and backache.
- Antim Crud patients exhibit scrotum and genital eruptions, as well as testicular atrophy and penis atrophy.
- Toothache prior to menstruation; excessively early and frequent menses; menses suppressed by cold bathing; pressure in the pelvis and tenderness in the ovarian region; leucorrhoea that is watery, acrid, and lumpy; well-relieved by Antim Crud.
- With a burning, itching, and oppressive sensation in the chest and a loss of voice from overheating, the cough gets worse when in a warm environment. The voice is also harsh and poorly pitched.
- Antim Crud relieves the pain and itching in the back and neck.
- Muscle jerks, twitches, and pain in the fingers.
- Warts on the hands and soles that are horny and have brittle, out-of-shape nails.
- An offensive burp is followed by a trembling of the hands during writing.
- Very sensitive feet with painful heels, inflamed corns, and large horny spots all over them.
- Pimples, vesicles, pustules, sensitive to cold bathing, thick, hard, honey-colored scabs, urticaria (a measly-like eruption), itching when warm in bed, and dry skin are all symptoms of eczema with gastric abnormalities.
- Scaly, pustular eruptions that itch and burn more during the night are known as warts (Thuja, Sabina, Caust.).
- elderly people who continue to feel sleepy.
Wet poultices, acidic foods, wine, water, and heat all make it worse in the evening.
Better outside, while relaxing, and with moist heat.
Side effects of SBL Antimonium Crudum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Antimonium Crudum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|