SBL Arum Triphyllum 30 CH (30ml) : For Delirium, Glandular swellings, Headache, Mouth Ulcer, High body temperature
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Arum Triphyllum
Jack-in-the-Pulpit is its common name.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Arum Triphyllum
- The Triphyllum has the same effect as Arum maculatum, Italicum, and Dracontium.
- Acridity is the keystone of the type of action specific to Arum Triphyllum, which is irritant poison that all of them contain and that causes inflammation of mucous surfaces and tissue destruction.
- Hot coffee, hot clothing, and Arum Triphyllum’s headache all make it worse.
- In order to relieve a headache brought on by wearing too-warm clothing or drinking hot coffee, a patient of Arum Triphyllum buries his head in a pillow.
- Arum Triphyllum calms upper eyelid quivering, especially on the left.
- Nose ache, astringent discharge that causes raw sores
- For blocked noses, mouth breathing is required, boring in the nose, coryza, and bloody or watery discharge, arum triphyllum is recommended.
- Face feels hot and chapped as though it had been exposed to a cold wind. Nose is constantly picked until it bleeds.
- Arum Triphyllum provides relief for chapped, burning lips and sore, burning soft palates.
- Patients who complain of sore and cracked mouth corners, red, sore tongue, raw skin throughout the mouth, picking at their lips until they bleed, and profuse, acrid, corrosive saliva are advised to take arum triphyllum.
- Arum Triphyllum is indicated by submaxillary gland swelling, constant hawking, hoarseness, and excessive mucus expectoration.
- Arum Triphyllum is recommended for sore, unsteady voice, worse talking and singing, and sore, uncontrollable lungs.
- Scarlet rash should be treated with Arum Triphyllum, raw.
Wind from the northwest is worse; lie down.
Side effects of SBL Arum Triphyllum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Arum Triphyllum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|