SBL Ginseng 1X (Q) Mother Tincture (30ml) : Weak Memory, Debility, backache, sciatica, Joint pains, Ejaculation dysfunction
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Ginseng(Mother tincture)
Panax quinofolium is its scientific name.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Ginseng (Mother Tincture)
- Ginseng has a stimulating effect on the glands that produce secretions, helping patients whose mouths are dry and who have trouble swallowing saliva as a result.
- After labor pains, it helps women by providing pain and weakness relief.
- Ginseng promotes energy and happiness while assisting in the removal of fatigue.
- A helpful plant whose roots are used for medicinal purposes, it provides effective relief for back pain, sciatica, joint pain, frequent urination, and sexual complaints.
- lacking self-assurance, having trouble focusing, having trouble remembering things, and being worried about the future
- Impatience is a common complaint among those who are quiet and composed by nature but who also want to take action.
- Headaches that are bruised and sensitive to the night, the open air, or head movement.
- a headache and feelings of fatigue and drowsiness.
- eyelids that are heavy and difficult to open while experiencing a headache
Face and Eyes:
- Due to excessive strain and overuse, you may experience double vision and difficulty opening your eyes.
- Dry eyes, fatigue, and a cold sensation that goes hand in hand with itching over the eyelids.
- With the aid of ginseng, itchy zits on the face, neck, and chest can be relieved.
- Skin tingling, chapped, and red with small eruptions.
Mouth, abdomen, and stomach:
With cracks on the tongue and lips as a result of dry mouth, tongue, and lips, swallowing is challenging.
- vomiting, risings, and nausea with relief-giving empty eructations.
- Great appetite, discomfort, and yawning go along with pain and pressure in the stomach area as well as colicky and drawing pains.
- Ginseng is used to treat colicky pains that radiate to the groins and radiate to the ribs on the right side of the abdomen.
- unable to resist wearing abdominally constricting clothing.
- Inflation-related, sharp abdominal pains that are improved by passing flatus.
- breathing problems, a dry cough, and a hoarse, rough voice
- Ginseng is a good remedy for breathing problems, particularly those that occur during inspiration.
- Walking helps relieve chest tightness.
- Ginseng is effective in reducing burning urethral sensation, frequent urination, and scanty urine.
- The bladder can be easily evacuated and emptied by pressing it.
- Testicular pressure and pain during erections.
- quickly weakening genital organs after becoming easily excited at night.
- stiffness, weight, and bruised feeling in the back.
- widespread back pain that originates between the shoulder blades.
- Neck pain that radiates to the sacrum is accompanied by a feeling of weight.
Lower and upper extremes
- All joints, including the shoulder, are sore and stiff, and this makes motion worse.
- Ginseng is used to treat joints that make a cracking noise when they are weak and to ease painful muscle contractions.
- a tightening sensation in the skin that makes it difficult to tightly grip objects.
- Ginseng can help relieve the burning heat on your fingertip tips.
Extremities in the Lower
- Leg trembling accompanied by calf cramps
- Right side cramps that go all the way down to the toes.
- Walking difficulties, trembling feelings, and tearing pains with cracking in the knee joints.
- Backache that is sharp and accompanied by gouty swellings and toe-chilling coldness.
- Walking slowly helps relieve tensing, bruised, and gouty pains and swellings.
Hands that are numb and trembling, with the extremities tingling.
Side effects of SBL Ginseng (Mother Tincture)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Ginseng (Mother tincture)
Three times per day, mix 10 drops in a half cup of water.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||SBL Mother Tinctures|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture, 1X|