SBL Baptisia Tinctoria 30 CH (30ml) : Relieves symptoms of high temperature, nausea, indigestion
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
BAPTISIA TINCTORIA (Wild Indigo)
The symptoms of Baptisia Tinctoria are of a debilitated weak type, mimicking low fevers, septic conditions of the blood, malarial poisoning, and extreme prostration. All the secretions of Baptisia Tinctoria are offensive – breath, stool, urine, sweat, etc. Epidemic influenza. Chronic intestinal toxemias of children with fetid stools and eructation. Baptisia helps in treating typhoi
Baptisia Tinctoria has a notable effect on flu symptoms. It works well in low grade fevers with nervousness, chilliness, and aching pain, particularly in the head, back, and limbs. Sore and bruised feeling of the parts rested upon in whatever position he lies. All the discharges like stool, urine, and sweat are very offensive. Even breath is foetid. Tongue is coated white with red papillae in middle. Later it is cracked.
Baptisia is also helpful for diarrhea when the lower abdomen becomes extremely sensitive to touch and the bowels start to rumble. Stools are very offensive with profound prostration and a high rise in body temperature. It also aids in dysentery during enteric fever. This remedy is also suggested for throat issues when the tonsils are swollen with offensive discharge from mouth. Throat is sore but painless, and the patient can swallow liquids.
– As though inebriated, drowsy, or drunk.
– He has a wild, roving feeling, is unable to concentrate, is mentally confused, and his ideas are confused. He answers questions slowly and falls asleep in the middle of them.
Delirium brought on by fever or sepsis
– Illusions: He feels as though parts of his body are scattered and separated and is attempting to put them back together.
Burnt, heavy, and thick tongue of sensation.
– Not in the mood to discuss illness.
Falls asleep while being spoken to, has the illusion of a split personality, and exhibits melancholy and stupor.
– Inflammations, even when in a coma, with RAPID SEPTIC-LIKE conditions
– OFFENSIVE mouth odor, stool odor, flatus odor, and perspiration odor.
– SORE PAINS (Badiga, Arnica).
Influenza symptoms include bruising, discomfort in any position, and a hard bed (Arnica).
– The area behind your ear has a mastoid process infection.
Vertigo, a sense of being in a boat, confusion, and pressure at the base of the nose.
– Eyes are hurting, the skin on my forehead feels tight, and my head feels as though it is being drawn toward the back of my neck.
– Heavy eyelids and early deafness due to typhoid.
– Swollen and dark red.
– Dull expression.
– Rigid jaw muscles and pain in the base of the nose.
– Esophageal constriction.
– Esophageal constriction, gag reflex, and restriction to liquids.
– PAINLESS INFLAMMATION. Tonsils and the soft palate’s color turn dark red.
Teeth and gums that are sore and ulcerated, with a flat, bitter taste.
– Can only swallow liquids; the least solid food makes you gag. Tongue feels burned; it is yellowish-brown in the center, with reddish-orange edges that are dry and glistening.
– Esophageal spasm causes vomiting; only liquids can be swallowed.
– Appetite loss and a gastric fever.
– Convulsive contraction of the cardiac orifice and stomach and bowel ulceration.
– Right side is noticeably affected, rumbling and distended.
– Diarrhea and soreness around the gallbladder area.
– Abdominal and liver-region pain; elderly people’s dysentery.
– Mental depression, shock, watching, and low fevers that threatened miscarriage.
– Lochia acrid, fetid, and excessively early or frequent menstruation.
– Breathing becomes challenging due to compressed lungs; looks for an open window.
– Has nightmares that make them afraid to sleep because they might feel choked or their chest might tighten.
Arms and Legs, Back
– Neck is fatigued, painful, and stiff; the arms and legs are tense.
– Soreness and bruises in the legs, hips, and sacrum.
– Unable to gather herself, she feels disorganized in bed, and she can’t get any sleep. She falls asleep as she’s responding to a question.
– Violent patches on the body and limbs.
– Skin that is hot and burning.
– Putrid ulcers accompanied by prostration, low delirium, and stupor.
– Chill, with soreness and rheumatic pains all over the body, heat throughout, and sporadic chills. Chill around 11 am.
– Shipboard fever, typhus fever.
Worse: indoors; muggy heat; fog.
Hamamelis, nitric acid, Terebinthina, Bryonia, Crotalus horridus, and arsenic.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.