SBL Bothrops Lanceolatus 30 CH (30ml) : For Blindness, Numbness, Day-blindness, Haemorrhages, Lungs congestion, Gangrene
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Bothrops Lanceolatus
Yellow viper is also known as Vipera jaune.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Bothrops Lanceolatus
- In the case of thrombosis and verbal stuttering, Bothrops Lanceolatus performs well.
- Its venom (also called Lachesis) is extremely coagulating and is well indicated in complaints of muscle atrophy.
- Broken-down, hemorrhagic, and septic constitutions are recommended for Bothrops Lanceolatus.
- Bothrops Lanceolatus is characterized by extreme laziness and sluggishness, bleeding from all body openings, and black spots.
- Bothrops Lanceolatus provides effective pain relief for nervous trembling and the right big toe.
- This treatment relieves pulmonary congestion.
- Blindness caused by hemorrhage into the retina is examined by Bothrops Lanceolatus.
- It is highly recommended for complaints of conjunctival hemorrhage, day blindness, and difficulty seeing after sunrise.
- Bothrops Lanceolatus is indicated by the besotted expression’s swollen and puffy appearance.
- Bothrops Lanceolatus relieves the red, dry, and constrictive symptoms as well as the difficulty swallowing and the inability to pass liquids.
- Bothrops Lanceolatus can effectively treat epigastric distress and black vomiting.
- Bloody stools are an indication of it.
- This treatment is needed if you are swollen, angry, cold, and hemorrhagic infiltrated.
- Right side is worse.
Side effects of SBL Bothrops Lanceolatus
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Bothrops Lanceolatus
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|