SBL Carduus Marianus 30 CH (30ml) : Nausea, Vomiting, loss of appetite, liver problems, Varicose Veins
Table of Contents
Also known as
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Carduus Marianus(Dilution)
To make medicine, the seeds’ triturate is employed.
Silybum, commonly known as
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Carduus Marianus
- Carduus Marianus can assist in the effective treatment of complaints brought on by the abuse of alcoholic beverages, particularly beer.
- Carduus Marianus stops the propensity for gall stone colic and restores a healthy flow of bile.
- loss of self-assurance, forgets what he has to say, dislikes company, and is a patient who is unjoyful.
- The help of Carduus Marianus is effective in treating sadness, irritability, and weeping.
- a full-throated headache with a forward-falling tendency,
eye, ear, and nose
- Carduus is used to treat nose bleeding and a burning sensation along with eye pressure and burning on the right side of the nostrils.
- Utilizing this remedy helps to lessen hearing difficulty.
Abdomen and stomach:
- After eating, there is a burning sensation in the stomach that is accompanied by pains that migrate from the right to the left side.
- With a bitter aftertaste, nausea and vomiting occur.
- treats the ailment that encourages the growth of gallstones
- Carduus can help to relieve abdominal pains that feel like they are being cut, stitched, drawn, or burned.
issues with the urine:
- Carduus helps to relieve burning in the urethra caused by urine retention.
- Urine drips and has calculi issues.
Anus and the Stool
- Carduus is used to treat hemorrhoids and burning abdominal pain that is made worse by prolonged sitting.
- Carduus Marianus is a useful treatment for rashes that itch, are discolored or yellow, or have varicose ulcers.
- This remedy helps to lessen a yellowish or earthy complexion.
- the right deltoid, right arm, and the right side of the scapula all hurt
- Carduus is used to treat post-meal sweat on the back and forehead.
Side effects of SBL Carduus Marianus
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Carduus Marianus
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|