SBL Magnesia Phosphoricum 30 CH (30ml) : For Muscular Pains, Cramps, Pain in abdomen, Colic, Toothache, Headache
Also known as
Magnesium phosphate, mp, and mag pho
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
SBL Magnesia Phosphoricum
Common Name: Hydric magnesium phosphate, magnesium phosphate.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Magnesia Phosphoricum
- Mag phos is a mineral supplement that works as a nutrition and functional treatment for nerve tissues, restoring energy and starting the body’s nerve and muscle regeneration.
- It is an anti-spasmodic remedy that can be used to treat back, leg, calf, and other types of pain throughout the body.
- Mag Phos works well for migraines, exhaustion, hearing issues, Meniere’s disease (a middle ear disorder characterized by ringing in the ears and dizziness), neuralgia, and migraines.
- Mag Phos helps schoolchildren with panic attacks and headaches.
- Mag Phos is manifested as dysentery, which includes cramp-like pains and flatulent colic that requires bending twice to relieve.
- Talks to himself all the time or just sits in gloomy silence, dull and unable to think clearly.
- Children who are teething often complain about it, and it also relieves cramps (cramps) brought on by the cold without raising body temperature.
- Mag Phos is helpful for general muscular weakness, menstrual colic, weakness in the hands and arms, and stiff and numb fingertip tips.
- Mag Phos is effective at reducing intense, darting, shooting, and neuralgic headache pain.
- Magnesia Phosphorica aids in the healing of wounds when nerve damage or injury has occurred.
- For writers and players who experience cramps, it is helpful.
- After dental procedures, Mag Phos aids in hardening dental enamel (Gums).
- Magnesium phosphate contains a warning that toothaches are relieved by warm water.
- Magnesia Phosphorica is effective in treating pains that recur frequently, are extremely acute, dart or shoot along the course of the nerve.
- It is indicated for Headache: Sharp, stabby, shifting, paroxysmal, and shooting pains.
- Headache: excruciating, spasmodic, neuralgic, or rheumatic pain is always relieved by applying heat externally.
- When trying to read, dark spots appear in front of the eyes. Magnesia Phos is indicated by dull vision due to optic nerve weakness.
- Magnesia Phos helps to relieve the lower lid’s itch and heat.
- Magnesia Phos relieves intermittent, spasmodic nervous otalgia that responds better to heat.
- Sharp, sporadic pains behind right ear, made significantly worse by exposure to cold air or cold water when washing face.
- Alternating stuffing and excessive gushing discharge (of a white, thin substance), worse from the left nostril, are symptoms of the condition.
- Mag Phos is indicated by a raw, stinging sensation in the left nostril.
- It soothes toothache that worsens at night, moves around a lot, gets worse with cold things to eat or drink, gets better with heat, and makes teeth sensitive to touch or cold air.
- Mag Phos is recommended for children who are experiencing teething problems, dentition spasms, and symptoms of a cold.
- Magnesia Phos relieves tooth ulceration, as well as swelling of the tongue, throat, and glands in the face, neck, and mouth.
- (Of the seven subjects, three had to stop the trial and receive dental care.) It is effective at reducing the intensity of pain in teeth that have been filled or decayed.
- Magnesia Phos relieves spasmodic choking-like throat constriction when attempting to swallow liquids.
- Sneezing, tingling in the nose and on the tongue, and mucus flowing through the posterior nares and into the throat.
- Appetite: Small, with a face ache, unusually good, but the food didn’t agree with me and I felt queasy all morning. I don’t like coffee.
- The food doesn’t taste good, but the appetite is still strong.
- Burning, flavorless eructations that start three hours after eating in the evening get better after drinking hot water and are an indication of magnesium phosphate.
- Magnesium Phos relieves chronic nausea and vomiting that is frequently bilious and splattered with blood.
- Mag Phos relieves sharp, stabbing, and excruciating stomach and epigastric pain that can occasionally radiate to the back and abdomen.
Anus and Stool
- Mag Phos is indicated by sudden diarrhea that starts right after breakfast and frequent stools that start out thick, dark brown, and mushy before becoming lighter, almost white, and watery, and then mixed with blood.
- Magnesia Phos is used to treat infant colic, which is characterized by spasmodic pains at each attempt to urinate, a loud, sharp cry, and much rumbling.
- It soothes the itch and scratch sensation in the anus.
- When urinating, intense, shooting, or burning pains indicate Mag Phos, as does nocturnal enuresis brought on by nervous irritation.
- Magnesium Phos eases the sharp pain in the bladder prior to urinating.
- Magnesium Phos relieves the pain associated with premenstrual syndrome in women.
- With menses: Great weakness, excruciating pain, and an overall bruised feeling in the abdomen made it extremely difficult to stand up, but lying down made things worse.
- Cough: Dry, spasmodic, violent, continuous, unable to speak due to cough, face red from cough’s ferocity, seemed she would choke, retching with cough worse warm room, better open air.
Back and Neck
- It is prescribed for aching headaches, neck pain, and lower back pain.
- Magnesium Phos relieves back pain in the small of the back.
- muscle pain is followed by an electric shock-like sensation in the limbs.
- Magnesia Phos relieves achy legs and arms, as well as weakness and trembling.
- Convulsions: Magnesium Phos is effective in treating whooping cough.
- Spasms without a fever are the indication.
- Magnesia Phos relieves electric, electric-like, shooting pains all over the body.
- Herpetic eruption and white scales on the skin are symptoms of Barber’s itch.
Side effects of SBL Magnesia Phosphoricum
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Magnesia Phosphoricum
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|