SBL Mercurius Iodatus Flavus 30 CH (30ml) : Throat pain, Tonsillitis, bad breath, Breast pain, Enlarged glands
Table of Contents
Also known as
Iodine Flav and MIF
3.5 cm by 3.5 cm by 9.5 cm
Mercurius Iodatus Flavus(Dilution)
Common Name: Proto-mercury iodide
Causes & Symptoms for Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
- In cases of tonsillitis or diphtheritic sore throat, Merc Iod flavus is helpful.
- throat complaints accompanied by a persistent urge to swallow
- Affections of the throat, including highly swollen glands and the typical tongue coating.
- Inguinal glands that are swollen are large and hard. Induration (swelling) lasts for a long time.
- This remedy helps to treat bad mouth breath.
- throat feeling of a lump.
- Affections of the breasts, with a propensity for excessively warm sweating and stomach disturbances.
- when resting on the right side, worse after, and at night
- daytime, outside, is preferable.
Side effects of Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Even if you are taking other forms of medication, such as those obtained through allopathy, ayurveda, etc., it is safe to take the medication.
The effectiveness of other medications is never hampered by homeopathic remedies.
Dosage and rules while taking Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
While taking medication, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Country of Origin||India|
|For Use By||Women / Female|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|