Willmar Schwabe India Chenopodium Anthelminticum 1X (Q) Mother Tincture (30ml)
Table of Contents
Also known as
3 x 3 x 9 centimeters
CHENOPODIUM ANTHELMINTICUM (Jerusalem oak)
The patient hears better for high-pitched sounds, but there is comparative deafness to voice sounds and great sensitivity to sound, such as that of passing vehicles and also shrinking from low tones. There is buzzing in the ears with aural vertigo. Chenopodium Anthelminthicum is a leading remedy for many ear problems, such as hearing problems, problems of the auditory nerves, and aural vertigo.
Chenopodium Anthelminthicum has shown great results in treating sudden vertigo, Meniere’s disease, as well as affections of the auditory nerves. Chenopodium treats the symptoms of apoplexy, right hemiplegia, and aphasia. Patients may also exhibit stertorous breathing. There is intense pain between the right shoulder blade near the spine and through the chest.
– Auditory nerve torsion, or inactivity.
– Improved hearing for loud sounds.
– Comparative deafness to voice sounds, but great sensitivity to sounds, such as those of passing cars, and a tendency to avoid low tones.
– Tonsil growth and ear buzzing.
– Severe pain radiating through the chest from the angle of the right shoulder blade near the spine.
acrid urethral sensation and copious, yellow, foaming urine.
– Sediment that is yellow.
– Compare Chelid, China, and Opium.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic medicines have a variety of uses and are prescribed based on symptom similarity; it is assumed that you have sought medical advice before purchasing this medication and are not self-medicating.
|Brand||Dr. Willmar Schwabe India|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Mother Tincture|
|Potency||1X (Q) / Mother Tincture, 1X|