St. George Bach Flower Crab Apple (30ml) : The Cleansing Remedy, anxiety about cleanliness, Obsessive
Table of Contents
Also known as
St. george Bach Flower Crab Apple
Hatred of oneself and a sense of filth
- Having said or done something against one’s true nature, one feels hopeless, unclean, and disgust.
- Feels dirty both inside and out.
- embarrassed by one’s appearance and state of health.
- if the medication doesn’t work, dejected (also see Gentian).
- possesses petty ideas and is “bee irt bonnet”- and proud-house-minded.
The “cleansing remedy,” also known as Bach Flower Crab Apple, is recommended whenever there is a feeling of having been soiled, such as by disease, pollution, touching a dirty object, or dealing with infected material.
courtesy of Farokh J. Master’s Bach Flower Remedies for Everyone
Human Indication of Bach Flower Crab Apple
when you struggle to accept who you are or when you feel unclean.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Homeo Forms||Bach Flower Remedies|
Comments are closed.