Chirayata Churna’s characteristics include weight of 130 gms and dimensions of 7 x 7 x 7.5 cm.
Swertia chirata, the sole ingredient in Chirayata Churna or Chirayata Powder, is traditionally used to purify vitiated blood, treat poisoning, treat chronic skin conditions, treat chronic fevers, treat anemia, and treat edema. It also has antihelmintic, astringent, bitter tonic, blood purifying, febrifuge, stomachic, antidiarrheal, and antispasmodic effects.
Chirayata Churna’s ingredients
Swertia chirata, also called Kirata, Kirataka, Bhunimba, or Kiratatiktaka, is the only component of this powder.
Chirayata Churna Has Ayurvedic Benefits
Rasa, Vipaka, and Virya describe chiretta as having a pungent aftertaste, a bitter flavor, and a cooling effect.
Bitter flavor, rasa
Lightweight, dry, and flowing
Energy Virya: Refreshing
(Post-Digestion Effect) Vipaka: Bitter
It is a Katu Vipak herb, which is a term for the herb’s long-term effects after being mixed with digestive juices during digestion or when cooking Rasa.
When consumed, katu vipaak herbs aggravate Vata and gas in the body, increase dryness, and have a catabolic effect on the body. Such foods also lower fertility and Kapha.
Chirayata Churna’s behavior
- Javarhar: Fever is reduced
- Krimighna: Anthelmintic
- Kushthahar: used to treat skin conditions
- Raktdoshhar: treatment for blood impurities
- Svashhar: asthma is reduced
- Trishnashodhana: thirst is quenched
- Alterative: positive changes to a disease’s course.
- Anthelmintic: Detoxify the body of internal parasites and parasitic worms (helminths).
- Anti-inflammatory: by influencing internal processes, reduce inflammation
- Antipyretic/antifebrile/febrifuge: efficient at reducing fever
- Appetizer: Enhances the appetite.
- Bitter tonic: A bitter-tasting tonic works primarily by enhancing digestion and boosting appetite.
- Cholagogue: encourages the system’s downward purging as bile is released from the body.
- Cooling: Reduced body heat and pain are both caused by lowered core temperature.
- Depurative: purifying substance.
- Expectorant: helps the airways produce more sputum, which is then secreted into the body to treat coughs.
- Hepatoprotective: Don’t let your liver get hurt.
Chirayata Churna’s advantages
- It helps with many different skin issues, including redness, inflammation, itching, and burning.
- Blood is cleansed by it.
- It helps with fever because it cleanses toxins from the blood.
- Intestinal worms benefit from it.
- As a stomachic, febrifuge, and tonic, it is taken.
- It helps treat skin conditions and acts as a laxative and anthelmintic.
- In addition to treating cholera, it is used to treat liver conditions.
- Hyperacidity is relieved by it.
- It enhances hunger.
- When there is thirst and sweating in addition to a fever brought on by a three-Dosha imbalance, it is given.
Chirayata Churna: Important Therapeutic Applications
- blemishes, acne
- cleansing of the blood
- Sensation of Burning
- jaundice, liver conditions
- Visham Jwar, fever
- Digestive dysfunction
- parasites in the intestines
- Viruses on the skin
- Several different skin conditions are brought on by blood impurities.
Churna Chirayata dosage
- One to three grams of the medication are the suggested dosages.
- The morning and evening should be the times to take it each day.
- Water must be consumed with it.
- or follow a doctor’s instructions.
Advice, Warnings, Interactions, Contraindications, and Side Effects
- Using this medication as directed is completely safe.
- Pregnancy should not be taken.
- Keep your Vata levels low.
- There is no known drug-herb interaction.
- A medicine that works for one person might not necessarily have the same effects for another person, and the effectiveness of herbal medicine depends on a variety of factors.
- The precise dosage is based on the patient’s age, physical condition, ability to digest food, type of illness, state of viscera and humours, and the characteristics of each drug.
- Keep children out of the way and out of reach.
Rules and Regulations
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|