Concerning Baidyanath Purnachandra Ras
Herbo-mineral Ayurvedic medicine Poornachandra Ras, which has its origins in Bhaisajya Ratnavali, has a variety of beneficial effects on the body, including alterative, aphrodisiac, stomachic, and rejuvenative effects.
In the Ayurvedic treatment of sexual disorders like low stamina, premature ejaculation, and cough, bronchitis, asthma, low appetite, indigestion, angina, and general weakness, Purnachandra Ras is helpful in balancing the vata and pitta dosha.
Baidyanath Purnachandra Ras’s ingredients
- Parad Shudh
- UDDH GANDHAK
- LOOH BASM
- Bhasma Abrakh
- Bhasma Raupya
- VANG BHASM
- Bhasma Swarn
- Bhasma Tamra
- Bhasma Kansya
- Prior to Pushp,
- Threefold Kwath
- Swaras Kumari
- Theodore Mool
A Baidyanath Purnachandra Ras indication
- enhances general health
- a tonic for the brain, the reproductive system, the muscles, and the bones.
- helpful for frequent urination, leucorrhoea, and spermatorrhoea
- renews the body and the mind
- enhances sexual well-being
- heart-healthy tonic
Baidyanath Purnachandra Ras’s recommended dosage
Ayurvedic doctors may advise taking one to two tablets before or after meals, once or twice a day.
It is suggested to take it with ghee and honey.
Baidyanath Purnachandra Ras safety precautions
- Due to the presence of heavy metals in this medication, self-medication could be dangerous.
- Follow the doctor’s advice and take this medication exactly as directed, for a short time.
- Serious poisonous effects could result from overdosing.
- When pregnant, nursing, or with children, it is best to avoid.
- Maintain a distance from children’s eyes and reach.
- Keep the items in a cool, dry area.
Rules and Regulations
Before purchasing this medication, we have assumed that you sought medical advice and are not using it for self-medication.
|Country of Origin||India|
|For Use By||Men / Male|