BHP Apocynum Cannabinum 3CH 30 Ml
Cannabinoid apocynum **BHP
Indian (American) Hemp is the generic name.
- In order to make the proofs, fresh or powdered root tinctures or infusions were used.
- It is said that watery infusions are more effective than tinctures (added with just enough spirit to prevent fermentation).
- For the tincture or infusion, the entire fresh plant should be used, including the root.
Table of Contents
BHP Apocynum Cannabinum: Causes and Symptoms
- Apocynum Cannabinum causes severe gastric disturbance, severe heart activity depression, dropsical effusion control, and diuresis.
- Depressing the kidneys, intestines, and heart, apophynum cannabinum loosens sphincters.
- An intense feeling of sinking, drowsiness, confusion, and dizziness are all side effects of apophynum cannabinum.
- Apocynum dropsies include general dropsies, dropsies in all parts of the body, dropsies in the heart, and dropsies with or without organic disease.
- Particularly urine and sweat production is reduced in the excretions.
- When given in cases of dropsy, apocoynum cannabinum helps restore the menstrual cycle.
- Despite being hungry, food or liquids are immediately ejected after eating, making diarrhea worse.
- Numerous symptoms are worse after sleep, and many of them are worse when you first wake up in the morning.
- confused, apprehensive, and gloomy.
- Vertigo, severe piercing pain in the right temple, and dizziness.
- Suddenly developing vertigo, then losing it.
- Inflamed eyes with a sand-like sensation are worse in the morning and evening.
- violent coryza, thick yellow mucus in the nose and throat when I woke up in the morning.
- Nasal mucous membranes become unusually dry and feel stiff. This is followed by the secretion of thick yellow mucus, which is sometimes preceded by an itchy discharge.
- Cold sweat (diarrhea) covering the face, dry lips
- Tongue coated, constant spitting, increased saliva and mucus, excessive thirst, and a dry tongue.
- When you first wake up, you’re extremely thirsty, but water disagrees with you, hurts, and throws you off (Ars).
- unable to handle food or drink; both are thrown away right away.
- She feels hungry, but when she eats, the distention she experiences settles in her epigastrium, becomes unpleasant, and hurts.
Anus and Stool
- After eating, the diarrhea becomes explosive and involuntary. The morning diarrhea is gentle and painless.
- voluminous, mush-like, yellow or brown stool that is often filled with partially digested food.
- extreme genuflection following a bowel movement.
- even with soft feces, constipation.
- Pile pain in the anus that feels like a wedge is being driven into it.
- Very few evacuations and watery stools were made.
- Every time after eating, symptoms appear.
- Urine is plentiful and almost uncontrollably released from relaxed sphincters, despite the torpidity of the urinary organs and its sparseness.
- No sediment is visible, just abundant urine of a light color.
the male genitalia
- Swollen and dropsical penis and scrotum.
- (Continuous or Paroxysmal) Exhausting Menorrhagia, with large clots of blood occasionally expelled in a fluid state.
- Young girls with amenorrhea often have bloated bellies and legs.
- A violent hoarse cough that gets worse at night, difficulty speaking, sharp staccato speech, and oppression.
- Short, unsatisfactory respirations and a dry, rattling cough with a sense of oppression.
- Heart palpitations and a quick, sharp, catching pain with flutterings and dartings in the cardiac region.
- Slow, labored pulse that was irregular, intermittent, intermittently weak and then slow.
- The heartbeat is barely audible, the pulse is quick and weak when the body is moved, and the person experiences dizziness or fainting when moving their head.
- stiff joints, particularly when moving in the morning.
- One arm and one leg move continuously and uncontrollably.
Arms and Legs
- Reddish-blue colored fingernails.
- Both knees hurt, and my feet, ankles, and legs were swollen.
- Excretions decreased, particularly sweat and urine.
- Daytime sleepiness and nighttime restlessness.
- Although I want to sleep when I go to bed, I can’t.
- sleepy both before and after feeling sick.
Cannabinoid side effects of BHP
- Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
BHP Apocynum Cannabinum dosage and guidelines
- Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
- The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
- We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Rules and Regulations
- The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Brand||BHP (Bangalore Homoeo Pharmacy)|
|Container Type||Glass Bottle|
|Shelf Life||5 Years From Date Of Manufacturing|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||3 CH / 3CH|