Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 4 Tablet, which is indicated for bowels constipated without clear cause, liver torpidity, dry, hard, and black stools associated with dull headaches, foul breath, and coated tongue, works best when combined with lifestyle changes to help keep the distressing complaint at bay.
Table of Contents
- Fluorescing calcium
- Muriatic acid, kalium
- Muriatic acid, natrum
- aids those who experience painful and difficult constipation, where their bowels only move once every two or three days instead of on a daily basis.
- minimizes a person’s itch caused by pinworms
- more attention should be paid to ensuring regular evacuation in elderly and weak patients, who are more prone to developing a mass of faces in the rectum that can be prevented by taking Biocombination 4 on a regular basis.
- aids in the treatment of improper intestinal fluid, which may also result from weak muscles that control movement.
Four times a day, at three-hour intervals, adults take four tablets and kids take two tablets.
Observations on safety
- During the course, refrain from consuming alcohol or tobacco.
- Keep children’s reach away from this.
- use as directed by a physician
- Before using, closely examine the label.
- When taking the medication, keep strong mouth odors like those from coffee, onions, hing, mint, camphor, and garlic to a minimum.
- Food, drink, and other medications should be avoided for at least 30 minutes before taking any allopathic medication.
|Shelf Life||Long Life|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Suitable For||Veg / Vegetarian|