Lords Cantharis 30 CH (30ml) : 1st degree burns, Eczema, rage and anger,Burning painful urination
Also known as
Four by four by nine millimeters
Lords Cantharis (Dilution)
Spanish fly/blister beetle is its common name.
Cantharidin, a potent poison that primarily affects the urinary tract and causes burning pain and vomiting, is produced by the Spanish fly, a beetle that inhabits honeysuckle and olive trees in western Asia and southern Europe.
Causes & Symptoms for Lords Cantharis (Dilution)
- First-degree burns are effectively treated by using vesicle formation first, then blistering.
- In Guernsey, the remedy promotes fecundity and expels moles, dead fetuses, and placentae.
- Cantharis is an effective treatment for painful urination and the inability to hold urine.
- It is clear from complaints that acts of violence are committed out of rage and anger.
- The drug cantharis is effective in treating complaints involving burning pains.
- Skin conditions are characterized by sharp, shooting, stabbing, and burning pains that are also pus-filled.
- screaming and singing of disgusting things, abusive language, delirium, violent anger with rage, and abrupt loss of consciousness
- Patients who frequently switch topics during business conversations, lack courage due to shyness, or repeatedly try something but fail should consider taking cantharis.
- After being exposed to bright light, convulsions and rage become worse.
- The distinguishing trait of cantharis is burning-type pain.
- Morning and afternoon are the worst times for the neck pain, which radiates outward and is accompanied by soreness and giddiness.
- headache causing sleep disturbance.
Nose, ear, face, and eyes
- Eyes, ears, and nose burning are all experienced.
- Burning and itching pains accompanying eye inflammation.
- The ear is in pain and is feeling hot and burning.
- persistent coryza accompanied by nasal discharge
- Facial swelling on one side, burning redness, and pallor are all present.
throat and mouth
- Having difficulty swallowing and tongue vesicles
- Speech difficulty, mouth ulcers, and dry lips along with gum inflammation
- Tonsil pain that feels burning and makes it difficult to swallow liquids like water.
stomach, the abdomen, and the appetite
- Due to dry lips, a lack of appetite, and an unwillingness to eat, thirst increased.
- Stomach pains that are pressing and burning, accompanied by eruptions, risings, and bilious vomiting
- abdomen-painful intestinal and liver inflammation that is also touch-sensitive.
Anus and the Stool
- feces that are hard to pass, anal burning while passing stools, and constipation
- Bloody mucus in the dysentery, violent pains that urge you frequently.
Genitalia and the Bladder:
- In the neck of the bladder, there is a slicing sensation accompanied by lancinating pains.
- Urine retention, burning while passing it, painful drop-by-drop ejections, and back and loin pain.
- Unable to pass more than a drop of urine despite constant urges to do so and severe urethral pains.
- With the aid of cantharis, limb weakness and swelling are reduced.
- Lower-limb pain that is piercing or shooting
Side effects of Lords Cantharis (Dilution)
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Lords Cantharis (Dilution)
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Lords Cantharis (Dilution)
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Do not consume alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin
|30 CH / 30CH