Lords Colocynthis 30 CH (30ml) : Abdominal pains, sciatica, Cramps, Stiff Joints, Ovarian cyst, Anger
Table of Contents
Also known as
3 x 3 x 8 centimeters
The medication is created using the ripe fruit.
Common names include bitter apple and bitter cucumber.
Causes & Symptoms for Lords Colocynthis
- Sciatica complaints benefit from the use of colocynthis.
- Colocynth is used for patients who don’t want to be bothered, who prefer to be left alone, or who become irritated when asked. It is helpful for pains that are cutting, stabbing, stitching, or pinching in nature.
- People who have a tendency to overeat are those who benefit most from this treatment for complaints of severe abdominal pain that makes one bend over double.
- This remedy is frequently used for severe restlessness and the resulting pains and weakness.
- Screaming and sobbing are caused by pain.
- Homeopathy is a good option for treating people who get angry easily, have violent tempers, and are painfully affected.
- Patients with colocynth frequently exhibit anxiety during pain and a disinclination to converse with friends and family.
- When a headache is bothersome and gets worse when you move your eyes, colocynth can help.
- Constant tearing, pressing, and lancinating pains felt at the root of the nose and the base of the brain, as if coryza would reappear.
- excessive sweating, an unpleasant odor, and head heat
- Vertigo symptoms that make him feel as though he is going to trip and fall
- Colocynthis is a good treatment for boils on the face and neck as well as itchy, burning ulcers.
- The use of Colcynth effectively alleviates eye pain that is improved by pressure.
- Colocynthis is also useful in the treatment of painful eyeburn and piercing pains that radiate to the head.
- The use of Colocynthis also helps to lessen lachrymation that is dry, burning, smarting, profuse, and acrid.
- Even after a restful night’s sleep, patients frequently experience flickering vision dimness and burning eyelids.
- In the left ear, there is a roaring noise and pain that is relieved by sticking your hand in your ear.
- Colocynthis is used to treat complaints of pain and throbbing pains, which are more noticeable in the left ear.
- Colocynthis aids in the alleviation of nasal burning and flu-like coryza symptoms.
mouth and face:
- This remedy helps to relieve pains that radiate to the left ear and reduce facial puffiness, heat, and redness, especially on the left side.
- Colocynthis helps to reduce facial pimples.
- An offensive odor due to a decayed tooth, pulling pains, and neuralgic pains primarily in the teeth.
- Mouth feeling dry and thirsty
- This medication lessens the scalding and burning sensation at the tongue’s tip.
- Eating and drinking were the activities that worsened burning pain the least, causing nauseous symptoms that were relieved by belching.
- Colocynthis is used to treat vomiting that is accompanied by bilious complaints.
- stomach cramps accompanied by hepatic flying pains
- When a patient complains of violent colic accompanied by crampy pains that force them to bend over double, colocynthis can be helpful.
- Abdominal pain and a feeling of emptiness.
Anus and the Stool
- In colocynthis, there are often watery bowel movements, cold extremities, and cold perspiration.
- Lie on your stomach to relieve colic pain.
- Rolls around the bed and doubles up in excruciating pain.
- Colocynthis is an effective treatment for anus discharge, which is accompanied by a painful, burning sensation in the small of the back.
- With the help of this remedy, excoriating stools can be effectively treated.
Male Body Parts:
- Using this medication helps to lessen testicular pain and swelling.
- Colocynth works well for treating erection problems and strong desires.
Concerns raised by women
- Ovarian discomfort, primarily on the right side, stitching
- Colocynth is an effective treatment for ovarian cysts that cause abdominal pain when you straighten up.
- Menstrual cramps and pains associated with bearing down that are alleviated by doubling up.
issues with the urine:
- The most frequently observed patient symptom is constant urges to urinate and itching at the meatus.
- The patient feels heavy and their hands and feet are icy cold.
- With the aid of this medication, joint stiffness and calf cramping are lessened.
- Pains in all the limbs, such as tearing or drawing.
- Colocynth is used to treat chronic restlessness that doesn’t let up in any position, causes rage, and interferes with sleep.
Side effects of Lords Colocynthis
Although there are no such side effects, it is still important to take each medication according to the instructions.
Dosage and rules while taking Lords Colocynthis
Three times per day, mix five drops in a half cup of water.
The globules can also be used as medicine; take them as directed by your doctor, usually three times per day.
We advise you to use medical advice when taking.
Precautions while taking Lords Colocynthis
If you take medication, make sure to wait 15 minutes between eating and taking it.
Consult a homeopathic doctor prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Do not consume alcohol or tobacco.
Terms and Conditions
The effectiveness of homeopathic remedies varies depending on the conditions and should be used based on symptom similarity.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Potency||30 CH / 30CH|
Comments are closed.